Premier League Festive Season

Do not ever call me a liar again.

FHtRYbTXsAwyWcX

Oh right, you didnt necessarily lie you're just talking about irrelevant details.

You seem to have taken that very badly so I apologise. You were definitely being disingenuous and it's hard to say if his front foot is that far from the line.

Aside from that, why should I care where his feet are? The offside law isn't confined to foot position.

Last edited:
Unless some new Covid cases have come about, I think we'll be at full strength today. Expecting something like:

Alisson; TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Fabinho, Henderson, Keita; Salah, Jota, Mane. Should have the likes of Firmino, Konate, Thiago, Jones, Milner and Chamberlain on the bench.

Leicester seem a bit more depleted due to injuries. Vardy is apparently carrying a tight hamstring as well. Big ask for them to have to play City and then Liverpool in the space of three days.

They said they will change the offside rules to use thicker lines. I thought the Kane goal was to the same standard of last years margins. Not that I care, feck Spurs.
It's a harsh one yeah. I also have Kane as my fantasy team captain this week so I was emotionally invested in the goal standing, but lines are lines, hard to argue against them

Unless some new Covid cases have come about, I think we'll be at full strength today. Expecting something like:

Alisson; TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Fabinho, Henderson, Keita; Salah, Jota, Mane. Should have the likes of Firmino, Konate, Thiago, Jones, Milner and Chamberlain on the bench.

Leicester seem a bit more depleted due to injuries. Vardy is apparently carrying a tight hamstring as well. Big ask for them to have to play City and then Liverpool in the space of three days.

4-1 Liverpool.

Leicester aren't doing anything in this game.

FHtRYbTXsAwyWcX
Kane's the red line yeah? The line beyond the blue one right?

It was tight but offside by the letter of the law.
As for the foul on the keeper, it wouldn't be given of it was DDG, but Forster had control of the ball, so again probably a right call.

Has Klopp named a line up without Salah and/or Mane in it for any game in the last 4 years? Feels like they're never injured or fatigued ever.

FHtRYbTXsAwyWcX
Honestly if this is offside then the rule is shit. Before VAR no one would ever question this being given onside, they'd show this angle and all pundits, Saints manager & players would all say fair enough.

Has Klopp named a line up without Salah and/or Mane in it for any game in the last 4 years? Feels like they're never injured or fatigued ever.
Mane was way below par last season so maybe it’s catching up with him a bit.

Salah on the other hand…

Honestly if this is offside then the rule is shit. Before VAR no one would ever question this being given onside, they'd show this angle and all pundits, Saints manager & players would all say fair enough.

The broadcast angle is always deceptive. They've widened the lines and stopped that silly sleeve nonsense so if a player is off he's off.

Watching it in real time I thought he was off-side.

Mane was way below par last season so maybe it’s catching up with him a bit.

Salah on the other hand…

I mean it just seems like they've both been named in every single line up Klopp has ever put out.

I think Leicester are going to try and go two up top against our CB's and try to get in behind them with Vardy and Ian Nacho.

Just seen the lineup what a shite side from Rodgers, will be a battering session for Pool for 90 minutes..

Leicester played 2 days ago against City. They'll get smashed tonight

Why does Fabinho not get booked for that? Just because Matip gets a yellow on the advantage?