Premier League Festive Season

Damn, missing chances here
They will score soon they look likely now

There’s absolutely no chance Newcastle will get anything from this game. Liverpool will bag at least 2 goals before the end of the game. Quote me later. Newcastle are shite.

One thing I notice with Liverpool is that they don’t take risky passes as much as we do. They keep it simple and move it quickly then switch play if nothing is on. Also they rarely do flicks too.

Salah has been awful so far. Invisible except for two huge missed chances. Will probably win them the game, though.

Newcastle should be happy they are still in that game after 68mins. Liverpool have been good offensively. Impressive how easy it is for them to create chances. Very direct too.

One thing I notice with Liverpool is that they don’t take risky passes as much as we do. They keep it simple and move it quickly then switch play if nothing is on. Also they rarely do flicks too.

They don't seem to be able to hit a cows backside with a shovel which is very like us though.

Made a sub to get Jones off but Chamberlain or Shaqiri should've been brought on.

20 mins left and odds favouring liverpool

Put some now and them some in 5 hoping to lose :)

This commentator is cool, new thing he came up with, Newcastle haven't lost against current champions in last 4 years. At home. Let there be 5.

Bestestestest player ever is on!
We are all doomed

Except no one said anything about being put through 1 on 1 with the keeper
Isnt that a harder 1 on 1 to create?
Even outside of that, we constantly get opposition players isolated, its just misrepresented as only counter attacks. We are suddenly very good at creating the space to slip through balls to Rashford and Martial.