Premier League Festive Season

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rashford is constantly put through 1 on 1. He must have had 10 1v1s v the keeper already
Except no one said anything about being put through 1 on 1 with the keeper

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Joelinton...god he’s awful
No idea why he attempted that half arsed overhead kick so far out and with the ball so low. Completely impractical, even if he didn't completely feck it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No idea why he attempted that half arsed overhead kick so far out and with the ball so low. Completely impractical, even if he didn't completely feck it.
It may have been rubbish in football terms but it was highly amusing.

Toad

Usually when I turn a Liverpool game on after not watching the first half or so they immediately score. Shall I turn it on or shall I watch some only fools and horses?

Godfather

Think I asked this before but was he actually any good in the Bundesliga?

Feels like a few years back a transfer the authorities would've been taking an interest in.
He wasn't even good in the Austrian league. God knows how he managed to end up in England

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bar the Palace game where every shot flew in Liverpool are so flat in away games. Looked lively last 10 minutes of first half but not turned up for the second half yet.

Man. United got Fulham and Sheffield United in January so I think the title race is going to get very interesting over next month.

Traub

Does anyone else agree with me that Mane is Liverpool's best player?
In terms of pure footballing ability I agree. However, it’s between him and VvD for me given VvD’s leadership qualities.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Jones should've been subbed at HT. Been garbage all the way through.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Very careless passing from Liverpool. Maybe they don't care because Newcastle are so shit but I hope Liverpool play like that against us.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Usually when I turn a Liverpool game on after not watching the first half or so they immediately score. Shall I turn it on or shall I watch some only fools and horses?
I won't lie, that is quite literally my experience with United. You somehow struggle massively when I watch a game from the start or not watch at all. I saw you were still drawing 0-0 in the 89th min last night and switched the game on. Jammy feckers score 3 mins later.