Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Anustart89

The refs. Ball was out too.
:lol:

How the feck can you tell considering Bowen's covering the ball? Are you suggesting that Arsenal were fecked over because they didn't guess whether the ball was outand because Saka didn't get a pen for a blatant dive?

Zed is not dead

It’s sad to see Saka developing into a diving and sometimes dirty player

Plenty of little elbows or studs challenges that go unpunished by refs so far, I don’t think he needs that in his game tbh

Woodzy

Suddenly our loss to these doesn’t look as grim. It really is a very competitive league this year aside from the dross the Championship vomited up for us in the summer.

An in form City would walk it though.

RORY65

:lol:

How the feck can you tell considering Bowen's covering the ball? Are you suggesting that Arsenal were fecked over because they didn't guess whether the ball was outand because Saka didn't get a pen for a blatant dive?
Everyone knows the laws of the game have a clear anti-Arsenal bias. Why shouldn't they get a penalty every time Saka dives or have the VAR disallow a goal for the oppositon by guessing that the ball is out?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The league is so hilariously open this year, that Tottenham who seem to have lost every game for months are still only 6 points off top!

City haven't looked great, but are only 5 points off with 1 game in hand, and have their best player to actually play and their only actual striker to come back in imminently.

Redstain

Actually, watching this is depressing knowing that a half decent United team could have challenged for the title this season. Arsenal are not special.
League leaders before fixtures tonight was on 12 wins half way through a season which is dismal. Would have been more preferential for Eth to have had a subpar first season and more competitive season this second.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The average injury time in a game Arsenal aren't winning must be about 15 minutes.

Whether there have been any actual stoppages or not.

Winrar

I would beg City to go on a 15 game winning run in the league at this point but that would include us in March... not that I really give us a fighting chance anyways.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I expect to hear about the spoilt brat nature of the Emirates crowd today.

One of the most entitled fanbases you’ll ever see, evidenced further by the sheer emptiness of the place.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
5 minutes? :eek:

The first digit must be knackered on the fourth official's board.