Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

PoTMS

Honestly, has any English team been good this season? I think Liverpool have been the least worst.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Ugh, Liverpool are getting number 20, aren't they?
It’s been inevitable for a while sadly; so many games they’ve had when they should’ve dropped points but they’ve won, plus the draws they’ve salvaged against their supposed title rivals - the cnuts have an unbeatable mentality :rolleyes:

PoTMS

Imagine being stuck with the choice of Liverpool winning 20 or City winning 4 in a row. :nervous:

Bleak times to be a United fan.
City. Always.

Winning 4 in a row means feck all. It's about as meaningful as an invincible title.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine being stuck with the choice of Liverpool winning 20 or City winning 4 in a row. :nervous:

Bleak times to be a United fan.
Absolutely no decision to make.
An illegitimate City could win 20 in a row and it'd mean less than a Liverpool 20th.

Anustart89

Honestly, has anyone been good this season? I think Liverpool have been the least worst.
Maybe it's a bit of this and a bit of the "weaker teams" being stronger, with Newcastle, West Ham, Villa having some really good results this season. Liverpool in first place are on 2.2 points per game giving us 84 points for the title if things stays like this.

Even then, Liverpool are quite lucky to be where they are with a bunch of late winners.

Nero

People exist in this world who think Gabriel Jesus is good.

RedDevilQuebecois

It's not even April or May yet, and Arsenal have already blown it?

Just the thought of Liverpool winning the title is depressing enough.

Mike Smalling

Jesus simply not good enough for a side that wants to win the title. It worked with Firmino at Liverpool, because he had world class on either side of him. With Martinelli misfiring, that front three doesn’t cut it.

ForFuchsSake

Jesus is such a wonderful footballer yet so, so profligate it beggars belief. I know this is nothing new, but was this always the case at City? From what I recall he scored regularly right from the get go as soon as he joined them.

Oscar Bonavena

Honestly, has any English team been good this season? I think Liverpool have been the least worst.
A very mediocre season. That Liverpool team might win the league but they're not a patch on their team that won in 2020 or finished runner up to City a few times.