Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

We had great results in pre season with van gaal, didn't mean shit.

In pre season you try different things, different players and different systems, and the most important thing is for the players to get used to the intensity of the games again. If we're looking for a result we'd be playing our best 11, and jose said yesterday we don't analyse opposition in pre season. Even if some players are really looking poor, jose will take note.

Also, the game isn't over.

Our rock called Sokratis is just adorable to watch. No ones got a chance against him. Great defending with the same stoic face everytime

Rashford must be taller than the 1.80/5 ft 11 he's listed as, no? At least looks that way. And he might still be growing.

I'm impressed with Bailly . Seems lightning quick and likes to brings the ball from the back

Yeah, his composure and playing style reminds me of Rio at times. Looks a fantastic prospect based on this game.

You could tell from watching him for Villareal, he outshone Musacchio which is older and more experienced regularly.

Dortmund look a lot fitter than us, the two goals given away were so cheap. Not that bothered... yet..

keeping up with aubameyang is no mean feat but bailly making it look easy

Every time I hear a commentator say "Adnan Januzaj", I keep thinking they are saying "That man Januzaj....".