FA W FA Cup Final

Manchester United 2:1 Crystal Palace

Post-match discussion

Sat, 21 May 2016

We may not play the United way anymore, but we certainly won it the United way. Never do anything easy.

CjARo9uWUAA3-IS.jpg:orig
Perfect shot, what with the flying lid and everything :lol:

Rio and Scholes talking to lingard was great. What a great moment that was. Great day.

Hard fought win that we deserved against a Palace side with no attacking intent. When LvG stuck Young on as a striker again I thought we were headed to an ending that summed up his reign, but Rooney dragged us back into it and then Lingard emulated King Eric with that volley! :devil:

U-N-I-T-E-D, that sounds like success to me, with a knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone, why don't Palace feck off home!

To all of you people back home in England, don't let all of those small-time cnuts who'd love to think United are done forget this moment. We're shit and we're still the FA Cup winners, and things are only going to get better from this moment on.

We may not play the United way anymore, but we certainly won it the United way. Never do anything easy.
That's absolutely true. We never like doing things the easy way:lol:

The confetti was well placed for the lifting of the trophy. Well done whoever arranged that.

I'm emotionally drained and I think I fecked up my throat at the FT whistle but I don't care! A trophy... A bloody trophy!!!!! I really thought it was gone from us

I'm just happy that The English have officially forfeited their right to criticize the Super Bowl. The sponsored pre-match concert with pyrotechnics and rappers, followed by another mini-concert of fancy songs, trotting out the royalty, then an excessively long match. I thought the FA Cup Final was a solemn tradition? Next year there will be a dog show at half time.

I'm just happy that The English have officially forfeited their right to criticize the Super Bowl. The sponsored pre-match concert with pyrotechnics and rappers, followed by another mini-concert of fancy songs, trotting out the royalty, then an excessively long match. I thought the FA Cup Final was a solemn tradition? Next year there will be a dog show at half time.
Since when was the FA cup solemn? :lol:

So glad we saw that out. Was looking bloody ropey with 13mins to go, and then when Smalling went off.

That goal was so unexpected, those are the best ones!

Great experience for the young lads, getting that trophy feeling early on.

I don't know why Palace let us have the ball all the time. Has Pardew not watched us this season?
Paid us far too much respect.

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 540 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 26% Man Utd 2:1 Crystal Palace