Gaming PlayStation 5

Leoooon! Help me Leon!

I can't imagine RE4 will be a full remake. That was a big game and it'll take a lot of work to do all that with today's graphics etc.

Leoooon! Help me Leon!

I can't imagine RE4 will be a full remake. That was a big game and it'll take a lot of work to do all that with today's graphics etc.
Early days but it looks less goofy in tone than the original- no ballistics jokes this time i'll bet :lol:

Leoooon! Help me Leon!

Think I read they are going to be changing some things in the game. Like it's all going to be at night time, like it takes place in just 1 day. And some different elements added to it. Hope they make Ashley less annoying.

FF16 looks different and more mature in some ways. Summer 2023 is pretty far away though :(

Very good State of Play I felt

Anna Purina are dead to me if they don’t do an Anna Purrina joke for Stray.

Also, the narrator telling us to mark our calendars for Street Fighter 6, which comes out in 2023. I’m not marking an entire year’s worth of calendar, give me a damn day.

Im hoping we hear nothing about Stray as my partner wouldn't stop banging on about it when it got announced :lol:

Bad news for you i'm afraid. I'm curiously looking forward to this though. Hope they let you be a jerk like some cats are.

The Callisto Protocol looked quite interesting. Intrigued to see a bit more of that.

Out this December as well.

Bad news for you i'm afraid. I'm curiously looking forward to this though. Hope they let you be a jerk like some cats are.

Looks like it with the cat knocking over some bottles.

Thought that was a really good SoP on the whole. They played down expectations beforehand saying it was third party and VR2 news but the reveals were good with a decent amount of gameplay for games that will release in the next 12-18 months. Nothing worse than watching a showcase just for logo announcements for games that are at least four years out.

Guessing the first party showcase will be around September, with possibly a GoW dedicated SoP in July/August.

Stray randomly reminds me of that game they released late into the PS3's lifespan about animals fighting in a human-less world. I forget the name.

Thought that was one of the best State of Plays they've done. Can't wait for the RE 4 remake, and being a huge fan of Dead Space The Callisto Protocol looks excellent. But as for the show in general, they didn't mess about with filler it was just straight to the point. Very good.

Also nice to see Stray coming to PS Plus Extra on release. Hopefully, they can do that with a few more games.

Thought it was the rumoured Dead Space remake for a minute. Looks good though

It's from the creator of Dead Space, which explains why it looks so much like it. That's the vibe they were going for.

Dead Space is one of the best games ever made, IMO.

If only you could buy a PS5

Does anyone have any idea when this shortage will end? Xbox Series X are freely available on Amazon but I would much rather get a PS5

I thought the whole State of Play was a cut above what they've been like recently.
Had Stray on my wishlist for a while, so this was good news.

If only you could buy a PS5

Does anyone have any idea when this shortage will end? Xbox Series X are freely available on Amazon but I would much rather get a PS5

Do you know anyone with a ps5? I am sure whenever I go on the store it gives some option about having priority to buy a ps5, bit backwards because I already have one. Might do it even on the PS4 store tbh.

Just got a PS5 as a gift. Woohoo!

My base PS4's processor/some technical shit had konked so it wasn't giving a video output on the regular TV but giving one with major static snow on our main TV. My plan was to do some indie gaming for the coming months with the visual disturbance (games where I don't care that much about visuals) but wifey managed to somehow get a PS5 for me within a day's effort. So excited :D

Just got a PS5 as a gift. Woohoo!

My base PS4's processor/some technical shit had konked so it wasn't giving a video output on the regular TV but giving one with major static snow on our main TV. My plan was to do some indie gaming for the coming months with the visual disturbance (games where I don't care that much about visuals) but wifey managed to somehow get a PS5 for me within a day's effort. So excited :D

She's cheating on you and got it to distract you. Fair trade off tbh.

Bit confused as to what to play on this. What to try to see the upgraded graphics. Started Asto's Playroom and it's so good.