PL Week 24 - 2nd/3rd Feb

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Swansea concede a last minute equaliser, can't afford to do that in their position.

Winrar

and spurs gets ahead of arsenal on GD. they also now have the highest GD out of all the teams in the league so far.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kane is on course to improve on his 21 league goals from last season, with goals number 14 and 15 tonight. Whether he'll match his tally last season of 31 in all competitions is more doubtful ... currently on 18.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Everton winning 1-0 thanks to a Lennon goal. I think Martinez could do with three points tonight.

Laphroaig

So Costa dived then Paredes dived. Bookings to both seems correct, I did not expect Dean to get that right.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Odds on Costa getting himself sent-off thereby avoiding having playing against us again?

Sylar

Costa trying his hardest to avoid playing against United ... again.

Also fck Mike Dean. Just make the decision, dont pull everybody 15 yards away to you, then emphasise it ffs

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Odds on Costa getting himself sent-off thereby avoiding having playing against us again?
45 minutes for Costa to get a second yellow. You can do it, lad!
Does Costa ever get sent-off? He seems to have that Suarez quality of getting away with endless amounts of cuntishness on the pitch, but might get him hammered by the authorities off the pitch.

Now he's in the book, I'd expect him to dial-down the cuntishness in the second half.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Does Costa ever get sent-off? He seems to have that Suarez quality of getting away with endless amounts of cuntishness on the pitch, but might get him hammered by the authorities off the pitch.

Now he's in the book, I'd expect him to dial-down the cuntishness in the second half.
Don't think so, but it'd be amazing when it happens.

cj_sparky

That clip makes it look like Costa tried to poke Paredes in the eye. Stupid over play acting by both.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Drawing is boring. I want to win.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Mike Dean keeps giving Watford an "advantage" Just because they hold onto possession. However there's no actual advantage whatsoever. Seen him do it a few times this season.

Hammerfell

They could market this game as an elephant tranquilliser.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This feels like the Watford City game where Watford were doing well only for City to steal it late on. Chelsea's quality will probably be the difference.