PL Week 24 - 2nd/3rd Feb

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That Vardy goal is overrated.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Vardy 2-0, game over. Can't really complain losing away to the top of the league.

montpelier

and an 'orribly jammy 2nd for the Mighty Foxes

Leics 2-0 LFC

(also Vardy)

El Zoido

If Leicester beat City they have to be favourites for the title, surely.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Can't complain? I fecking can, these cnuts are going to win the title before we've even won it ourselves. Leicester, Leicester ffs..
No worse than Blackburn to be fair. I'd still be willing to bet that we'll be in a better position than them two years from now.
If Leicester beat City they have to be favourites for the title, surely.
When do they play eachother?

montpelier

aside from the overrated goal & the other goal: not much in the game, 2-0 flatters Leics

montpelier

it's Mahrez's pass that Travellers the GK's positioning, Vardy's hitting it 1st time just after it's bounced

Migs is useless but harsh to blame for that whatever the camera does seem to show

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
it's Mahrez's pass that Travellers the GK's positioning, Vardy's hitting it 1st time just after it's bounced

Migs is useless but harsh to blame for that whatever the camera does seem to show
Without him we'd probably be 4-0 down to be fair.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Swansea are having a little revival all of a sudden. New manager effect in full flow.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Kane scores again. Spurs are currently five from the top and look pretty good right now. If Leicester can, they certainly can. I still get the feeling City will sneak it.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Tottenham 3rd right now, also only 5 points behind. Arsenal is really bottling it again and even we are only 5 points behind :lol:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Arse drop points.

But despite a good win for us, we are still behind 5 points from 4th.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Alli has now, in his debut top flight season, already equalled Jack Wilshere’s Premier League career goals record .

cyberman

Next few games are crucial for Arsenal. They do not want to go head to head with us for 4th..

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Alli has now, in his debut top flight season, already equalled Jack Wilshere’s Premier League career goals record .
That's not surprising. Scrappy Doo is over rated anyway. Where do you think Spurs will finish this season? Looking pretty good for top four as it stands.

devil in me

The problem is, that even if we do go in and continue in tonight's manner and start playing well and pick up some good results, I can't see who out if the current top four we are going to overtake? You'd have to think that city and arsenal are certainties and Leicester and spurs aren't letting up.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
That's not surprising. Scrappy Doo is over rated anyway. Where do you think Spurs will finish this season? Looking pretty good for top four as it stands.
Very hard to say - my best guess would be 4th unless Leicester start dropping points soon, which doesn't look likely. But we could still easily finish out of the top 4 because there's such a long way to go in the season and United have started to revive it seems.