Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Hopefully the board see sense in the summer and pay 90m to bring him home now we have Casemiro to help him reach his true potential.

You can't say he had everything when he's never had the right mentality. It's just as important as any technical or physical attributes.

That's what was implied when I talked about the fact that he didn't fullfil his potential, that and physical fitness as Pogue Mahone mentionned.

His first start since leaving United too. That’s rough

Finished as a player. Looks like that is this season over before it even began. No doubt he will now be injured during pre season and be behind where he needs to be for next year.

I think at some point we all need to realise that Pogba is very talented player with very less commitment and not a level head.
He was advised bad by Mino Riola and then the circus which came with him. He always wanted attention like Ronaldo but didn't have the hardwork of him.
Thank God he didn't sign an extension with him because we had enough of drama queens back then

Probably not accurate

Pogba has multiple league titles, a CL final, a Europa league title and a World Cup under his belt with some other miscellaneous domestic titles

He’s had a career most professional players can only dream of

It's insane how Juventus offered him such high wages considering his injury history.

Waiting for the morons to blame him for getting injured just like they do with Martial.

How come he keeps getting injured so much?
He never recovered from that one big injury he had here in 2019, probably. Something like 30 games that season with his ankle.

I’d wager a guess at that point the rest of the body overcompensates for the weaker areas in the legs and then injuries in other places become more prevalent? (No idea how scientifically accurate that is — sounds logical in my head)

We were stupid enough to offer him a bumper deal.. Raiola and his ridiculous demands saved us..
got very lucky here...

It's actually amazing that we offered him any decent contract(let alone long term contract that was over 250k which was reported back then) considering his injury record, just goes to show that we really have some idiots in our club. And that wasn't long time ago either.

I was sad when we lost him the first time, and over the moon when we got him back in 2016. I fondly remember that silly season, the transfer thread, and finally signing him!

A shame that lack of mentality combined with an awful lot of injuries the last few years stopped him from being the player that he showed that he could be during some spells.

Lost most respect for him when he started acting up and lashing out at the club around the Pogmentary release. Doesn’t seem too smart now, does it? Obviously I still wish him a speedy recovery.

I think at some point we all need to realise that Pogba is very talented player with very less commitment and not a level head.
He was advised bad by Mino Riola and then the circus which came with him. He always wanted attention like Ronaldo but didn't have the hardwork of him.
Thank God he didn't sign an extension with him because we had enough of drama queens back then
Bad? He wanted money just rewatch that shitty docu series of his and you'll see how full of himself he was.

I’m unsure how I feel about Pogba. I never warmed to the guy when he was here but I still want him to do well but I think it’s over for him now. He’s achieved a lot medals wise but ability wise he never reached the heights he could have

How come he keeps getting injured so much?
Ole happened.

He had niggling problems under Mourinho but nothing serious and were never out for more than 4 games at most. Then Ole rushed him back from his foot injury in Dec 19, he immediately relapsed and since then his injuries blew up exponentially.

Pogba, Neymar, Hazard, Ozil, Sanchez. A shame to see players who were world class in their mid 20s and even before, end their careers like this.

Pogba, Neymar, Hazard, Ozil, Sanchez. A shame to see players who were world class in their mid 20s and even before, end their careers like this.

We’ll see even more of this in the coming years due to the demands of fixtures year after year with the pace and physicality of football as it is now.

Players playing 40, 50 games a season from their early twenties will be done before they’re 30.

We’ll see even more of this in the coming years due to the demands of fixtures year after year with the pace and physicality of football as it is now.

Players playing 40, 50 games a season from their early twenties will be done before they’re 30.
Yet we are seeing more players than ever performing into their mid to late 30s. Cristiano, Modric, Benzema, Lewandowski, Busquets etc.

Strange that it varies so much. I guess it comes down to genetics, luck with injuries, and new schools of training regimens/taking care of their bodies.