Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

People have done worse with family when large sums of money is involved
Like what ? I mean it's not a contest but still a terrible thing to get ambushed by your own brother

Still supreme but once again it looks like the supporting cast of players arent on his level.

Special player
Talent was never really in question, the last 18-24 months or so have proven what is — his fitness. I’d be surprised if he ever does another 30+ domestic season in him and ever another 50+ in all comps

Parody post?
No. I have been watching him closely since his return and despite being restricted to short cameos for fitness reasons he has been a class above everyone on the pitch in every appearance. Hasnt lost any of his ability.

Reckon hed be great in this ETH system. But he's thankfully he's gone. Too toxic at times. Imagine him and Ronaldo in the same squad. The fecking ego would kill the team.

Reckon hed be great in this ETH system. But he's thankfully he's gone. Too toxic at times. Imagine him and Ronaldo in the same squad. The fecking ego would kill the team.

They were in the same squad, and Pogba has a lot of faults - big ego isn't one of them - certainly not more than for any other player

No. I have been watching him closely since his return and despite being restricted to short cameos for fitness reasons he has been a class above everyone on the pitch in every appearance. Hasnt lost any of his ability.
Last 5 league matches 22 mins 13 mins, 7 mins, 17 mins 25 mins. Then other players must have been on nothing

I don't think I've been that disapointed about a player who didn't reach the level he could have reached. He had everything to be among the very best in history, he litteraly had everything. What a waste.

I don't think I've been that disapointed about a player who didn't reach the level he could have reached. He had everything to be among the very best in history, he litteraly had everything. What a waste.
Ravel Morrison from the same Youth cup winning team a much bigger disappointment in pure wasted talent IMO.

You said “still supreme”. I’ll take your word for him being “supreme” recently after what must be a year out injured. I haven’t watched him, just read about him rowing with his coach on the pitch after an incident which will be all too familiar to United fans*. So your opinion is hard to believe but whatever. It’s the “still” which can only be a parody. He’s never been supreme.

Paul Pogba was involved in a public display of dissent towards Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri after telling his manager to 'calm down' during the weekend's 2-0 Serie A win against Atalanta.

Pogba was criticised by Allegri just minutes after being brought onto the pitch, with the French midfielder losing the ball and Juve surrendering possession as a result. Allegri told Pogba off as a result of mistake, before being told to 'calm down' by Pogba, who rejoined the Italian club last summer after leaving Manchester United.

Should have sacked Raiola a long time ago.

You can't say he had everything when he's never had the right mentality. It's just as important as any technical or physical attributes.

erm..from wiki -

91 appearances for France (11 goals).

Plus the global stardom, all the PR that goes with it, and the tens of millions in the bank.

BUT, Just where did it all go so wrong?????