P Diddy | Arrested

So he’s actually a pimp then? I’m pretty sure he’s told everyone that for years?

1000 bottles of baby oil. Shouldn’t be the story. But good lord that’s a lot of baby oil.
How big are the bottles, though? If it’s a couple of hundred ml, that’s not going to keep an army of sex workers slick for days on end. Particularly if they’re out of their minds on crack.

Followed the 50 Cent link and there are some brutal tweets on there. The one with the straining guy meme; “Diddy every time he sees an up and coming rapper he hasn’t r***d” is deadly. It’d probably get me a ban so you can find it yourselves

I had a dream last night in which he had been made an unperson like in 1984 and all pictures of him had been deleted or edited like what happened during the Great Purge in the Soviet Union.

P Diddy to Marseille here we go! Agreement fully in place for 1969 born raper.

Sorry to spoil your fun. Perhaps in the future think about how your efforts at increasing your online rep disrespects the victims in this case.

You just know there will be a one or two fall guys, maybe including Diddy himself, and the majority of instigators and participants will just get away with it all anyway and the practice will continue using different characters. It's just so hard to believe these days that there are actual powerful higher-ups who aren't directly involved in stuff like this wanting actual justice. It's probably just a big theatre to facilitate some other nefarious means that isn't clear yet.

If you go by the old adage that anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough, that headline could mean anything

Some of them are so caked in dried bodily fluids that you'd need a hammer and chisel to get to the surface.
I was there once before and there was essentially a King Arthur/Excalibur situation, but with a semen-encrusted dildo.

Yeah absolutely disgusting case. The reaction from those in the village/town is predictably depressing as well. Bunch of cretins.
Opinion is very different when it's not a celebrity.

Stay classy, Staff.

P Diddy to Marseille here we go! Agreement fully in place for 1969 born raper.

Eh? I missed a typo when writing out rapper. Not my fault he's been accused of rape multiple times.

No movement on the online rep today boys. We’ll get em next time.