P Diddy | Arrested

As disturbing as the video is, I find it more disturbing that a video like this can exist for this long and not see the light of day.

It's so grim and seems to be everywhere.
In terms of rap stars, to be fair, a lot of these cases are of folks have found fame glorifying gang life and violence. It's unsurprising that a number of them are vile individuals in general.

Last edited:
That's absolutely mad. If that's really him, his career is done (and probably soon going to be in jail).

As disturbing as the video is, I find it more disturbing that a video like this can exist for this long and not see the light of day.
Apparently at the time he paid the hotel $50k to let him keep it and it was only obtained via the recent raid of his house. I still wonder though if (and hope) Cassie can still sue them

The hotel are almost as bad as he is for selling the video to him. Not sure if it was a single, rogue security officer or a management decision, but if it’s the latter, they should have the book thrown at them.

If the bloke felt comfortable doing that in a public area, we can only imagine what those underage girls went through in isolated places.

I think the issue with him is the lens you perceive him through will determine the shock value.

There are those in media who become monsters via that power. There are others who enter that environment as gangsters and/or predators, for who all that then occurs is elementary.

His backstory would give clear insight into what he always was.

—-

Re. That footage: why does he still have that in his possession? it’s 8yrs old.

The hotel are almost as bad as he is for selling the video to him. Not sure if it was a single, rogue security officer or a management decision, but if it’s the latter, they should have the book thrown at them.
It’s common practice for hotels catering to the super rich to act like this. They are incredibly shady businesses.

Just needs to sign for a Spanish record studio for a short period of time and it'll be forgotten about

No charges for the hotel beating because it’s outside the 5 year statute of limitations.

Combs apparently paid the hotel 50 grand for the footage and kept it until it was somehow leaked this week.

No charges for the hotel beating because it’s outside the 5 year statute of limitations.

Combs apparently paid the hotel 50 grand for the footage and kept it until it was somehow leaked this week.

In the grand scheme of things, 50k is not a huge amount of money for diddy with regards to a piece of media that should be career destroying.

Also, I saw some posts saying that the tape was found when his house was raided, which is why it's been released now?

Can't bring charges for it but can you use it as evidence?

I am guessing someone decided to leak it once they realised he couldn't be charged for it.

In the grand scheme of things, 50k is not a huge amount of money for diddy with regards to a piece of media that should be career destroying.

Also, I saw some posts saying that the tape was found when his house was raided, which is why it's been released now?
Just read he pays Sting 5000 dollars a day for copyright infringement, so 50,000 is nothing to him.

What is the historical reason for 5 year statute of limitations.

He’s a better rapper than what’s available. The proper decision is to bring him back
We can’t believe those film clips, we don’t know what happened. Maybe they could make a speech together
I could imagine his lawyers using this giraffe to say its evidence that he didn't do it.

What is the historical reason for 5 year statute of limitations.

Because generally speaking, it is unfair to all parties when trials are litigated based on events that have happened a long time ago? Memories are hazy, witnesses have disappeared...

Exceptions are made when the crime is very heinous like murder, and even then the evidence needs to be rock solid.

He’s a better rapper than what’s available. The proper decision is to bring him back
We can’t believe those film clips, we don’t know what happened. Maybe they could make a speech together

1. He's never been a better rapper than what's available, he's not even a rapper
2. Bring him back to what exactly?

:smirk:

Is that copyright infringement or royalties?

Both?

He didn't clear the sample with Sting. If he did, he probably would have paid a one off fee. As it stands Sting is a wealthy man forever due to that song. And Puff got elevated to superstardom due to that song, so both parties won out.

Because generally speaking, it is unfair to all parties when trials are litigated based on events that have happened a long time ago? Memories are hazy, witnesses have disappeared...

Exceptions are made when the crime is very heinous like murder, and even then the evidence needs to be rock solid.

1. He's never been a better rapper than what's available, he's not even a rapper
2. Bring him back to what exactly?

:smirk:
Read the cack I just wrote. Remind you of any thread this year?

What's happened with him recently? There was that period where all these stories broke, then they raided his house, then it seemed like he fled the country, then things went quiet?

What's transpired since then?
Think he's on the run atm.
I think his son also made a diss track aimed at 50 cent.

I'm just saying we don't have all the data and we can't be led on a merry dance by the virtue signalling mob in a trial by social media.
Agreed, another victim of the purple haired America hating lesbian woke mob.

#freediddy