Omari Forson | 2023/24 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’ll take from him was sitting in the stretford end waiting to finally see Diallo start and ETH picks Forson instead.

What would have been the point if he stayed?
He wouldn't be played in front of Alejandro or Amad on the right and he is not a forward.
Are the club that desperate that they wanted a small fee for him instead of him leaving for free.

I mean, the implication being you’d think he was given minutes because the club see a future in him. Regardless of his quality and what we think of him, and surely we’ve known for months he was leaving given we’ve made no effort to retain him. It’s just weird.

I mean, the implication being you’d think he was given minutes because the club see a future in him. Regardless of his quality and what we think of him, and surely we’ve known for months he was leaving given we’ve made no effort to retain him. It’s just weird.
He had minutes because we had no bodies available, it's clear he wasnt going to make it here so let him go is the right choice.

I’m not sure about him. I think we were giving him minutes so he’d sign a new deal and then we could loan or sell him? That makes sense. He’s not close to being a good enough impact player but now he’s going to have a better choice of club because we gave him that shop window. I hope he turns out a good player but I don’t see it. Elanga was far better for example. A middling to quite good PL player at his ceiling,

Did he supply an assist to Kobbie for the winner at Wolves or am I getting confused?

Never saw anything about him that suggested he’d make it here. Should have been sold 12 months ago. Monza seem to be the Crystal Palace of Italy.

Not fussed. Haven’t seen anything special from him.

Did he supply an assist to Kobbie for the winner at Wolves or am I getting confused?

Never saw anything about him that suggested he’d make it here. Should have been sold 12 months ago. Monza seem to be the Crystal Palace of Italy.
Technically it was a an assist but it was a magical run and finish from Mainoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.