Omari Forson | 2023/24 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering this team is lacking in strikers and the way Utd have brought through youth players like Garnacho and Mainoo...its a strange decision by him. I can only deduce that its probably to do with money.

Good luck to him wherever he goes. Didn't look remotely good enough in his few first team appearances. Elanga was more impressive for us and it's nok like we're regretting letting him go.

Was weird when he was getting minutes over Amad. Seems pretty average.

Was weird when he was getting minutes over Amad. Seems pretty average.
I wouldn't even say he was average. He was like a competition winner out there at times. Unlike someone like Elanga, he doesn't look cut out for the Prem.

Interested to see where he ends up. He's got to have first team football lined up, surely?

The Athletic seem to think differently to Romano, saying that we'll be making an offer in the coming weeks.

I reckon he'll end up gone anyway. Surely it'd be done by now if it was gonna be?

I mean not getting a fee sucks, but he hasn't shown anything of great note in his cameos so hard to be invested in him

I thought he looked shite and was amazed he was starting/coming on over Amad.

Good luck to him. Probably best to drop a division or two and try to work back upward.

Didn't see anything special with him and fair enough for him to try else where. Pity we didn't get even a small few ££'s for him

How he got game time in front of Amad was one of the most baffling decisions from last season.

Good move for him. He wasn’t of the required standard at all, so pleased he decided to leave for some first team football elsewhere.

Was weird seeing him start. Didn't look like he was anywhere near ready. Hope he does well at Monza

And it seems even more pointless now he’s left.
What would have been the point if he stayed?
He wouldn't be played in front of Alejandro or Amad on the right and he is not a forward.
Are the club that desperate that they wanted a small fee for him instead of him leaving for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.