• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need a full XI or Ronaldo's and will be able to carry Ole.

He still has to go, it's crystal clear that we aren't playing well at all. For the love of God we don't need a humiliation against City. Do the right thing now.
Hope Pep goes balls to the walls and smash Ole on the weekend and show no mercy like Klopp. That is how bad I want this fraud gone.

Needs to be fired before the weekend. He won't ever be good enough and things aren't getting better.

Ronaldo is literally bailing us out constantly.

We play shite.

Ole has got to go. Can't risk us fluking the City game and Ole getting to stay.

That was shameful & weak management. Leave Pogba on the field after that pathetic first half display, not making substitutions earlier, not really reacting to change the flow of the game.
He needs to go before he does any further damage to his legacy and to our campaign this season.

We’re fecking useless but never quite useless enough to sack anyone. It’s like some horrible Arsenal-like limbo

Shut up and enjoy the draw!

It’s funny how the cult threw under the bus the player who single handedly keeps Ole in the job.

He wasn’t even going to be sacked at 1-2 so at least I got to savour the goal.

Now on to a pounding from City.

Watch us manage to defeat City somehow. This guy will never lose his job.

That’s kept him in a job until after the international break. Even Ole himself should be coming to realisation he is nowhere near good enough. Another shambles tonight, Ole is going to do more and more damage the longer he’s here.

Ole's still at the wheel

but it's reminiscent of that scene in 'Withnail and I' when the windshield wiper breaks and a blind-drunk Withnail navigates by hanging out the window screaming "bear left!"

Ronaldo digging ole out of the shit. He needs to go totally clueless without a plan.

Fraud gets thrown around a lot these days but Ole, Carrick and McKenna deserves that label.

He's got to fecking go.

We look an absolute fecking mess every single game. We got lucky with the timing of playing Spurs, if we played them this weekend we'd lose.

I've been a big supporter of Ole, but what's really concerning for me is how we've gone backwards in terms of organisation.

At the back we're a mess, when we've previously been pretty solid under Ole, and we're not gonna be able to keep coming from behind, same as last season.

Just feels like there is so much potential, especially with the forward players. Wasting the season would be criminal.

Jesus I think I dislike him more than LVG, which is saying something now. Absolute torture watching us, no matter the opposition. I keep saying it, but I've never known anybody as lucky as Ole. Unreal what we're witnessing.

Agreed. Ole is by far the luckiest manager I’ve ever seen. The amount of moments that have come around just in time to ease the pressure on him have been unreal.

He wasn't even getting sacked if we lost. If losing 0-5 to Liverpool doesn't do it, nothing will. The players we have will do enough to see him last until the end of the season now.

Thats another week wasted with him in charge. Probably bought himself another few months between Spurs and that.

Another garbage team performance bailed out by two moments of brilliance from Bruno and Ronaldo.

Sancho and VDB contributed a lot in the very short time they were on and should've been subbed on 20 minutes earlier at least.

Ole absolutely has to go, but the board will only look at the results though

Oh look BT saying how we don't have a plan. The female pundit saying how we can't keep being bailed out by Ronaldo. I completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.