• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny/Sancho, I'm ruining your careers but please go out and save mine.

Please get this pretender out as manager. Thank Ole for the point he has got the squad to and he will always be a legend but he is a truly awful manager!
Shows how much cnut Ole is

Only at United could he still be hanging on. Or, maybe Arsenal too.

It's a shame, we all wanted it to work but we're simply going nowhere here. Wonderful squad, dreadful football, no identity / consistency.

Here's hoping the board pull their finger out.

Result doesn't matter now. One thing for sure he'll never manage another top club again.

Hahahahahahha…. So he put on VDB and Sancho without any game plan what so ever…… what an absolute clueless manager we have …..

Listen we may not be good enough to win CL or PL….. but seriously Atlanta, young boys, leichter, WH…. Where does it stop….

But we stuffed up and now even conte is gone…..

Absolutely clueless manager

Luckiest manager in the history of the game!

If he doesn't go in the international break it's criminal. Imagine what we could be with good management and this squad.

He better kiss Ronaldo every day he sees him. Basically saving his job.

Should be sacked .. What we could have been under a proper manager.

Ronaldo saved him again. Watch the die hard Ole supporters give full credit for Ole for signing the hidden gem that's Cristiano Ronaldo.

He absolutely has to go. I have seen sooo much more than enough. I don't care how many moments of brilliance one of the greatest players ever pulls out of his ass, that was not the performance from a team who look like they have any understanding of how they are supposed to play.

Unfortunately, I think the people that run this club probably only look at the score line and nothing else.

How he waived his arms like an idiot after our goal like anything he says or does is to our benefit. Completely saved by the GOAT again

Sad to say I struggle to even enjoy huge moments like that equaliser because of our shit manager. Yes I know it’s depressing.

He absolutely has to go. I have seen sooo much more than enough. I don't care how many moments of brilliance one of the greatest players ever pulls out of his ass, that was not the performance from a team who look like they have any understanding of how they are supposed to play.

He should be fired for the way he has handled Sancho alone, let alone the performances of the team.

Unfortunately, I think the people that run this club probably only look at the score line and nothing else.

He still has to go, it's crystal clear that we aren't playing well at all. For the love of God we don't need a humiliation against City. Do the right thing now.

If we didn't bought Ronaldo he would be gone long time ago. Now agony will continue no matter how we finish vs City

Surely a loss to City should sack him... right? We get outplayed literally every week

1 more game and he’ll be gone. We’ll get embarrassed by City on Saturday and it’ll be the end of the road imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.