Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch

No, they've got a looming points deduction and any bit of them struggling would be blamed on him and their fans would act as if Maresca was going to keep that type of football going successfully in the PL. It would go sour very fast. Stay away Ole.

I honestly think Steve Cooper would be a much better choice for Leicester, Steve has expirience of building a squad at a newly promoted team that could avoid relegation

Would this be a good move if true?

just checked and apparently they’re going to be in the premier league next season. maybe people were a bit too quick to write him off, already getting them promoted whilst only in talks with them.

When Ole comes back to Old Trafford

tumblr_mmozt5Vmbb1qm26qzo3_250.gif

With Kante, Mahrez and peak Vardy. Their squad is a world away from having close to that level of talent.
I don't want to speak on behalf of Leicester fans but maybe bringing back that counter attacking identity would resonate more with the fanbase? Could be a better approach than what Kompany tried at Burnley when playing a possession based game in the PL vs far superior opposition.

I think Ole can be great at Leicester. He was not good enough for United that wants to win Premier League and Champions League, but he is also not as bad as people make him sound.

I am convinced Ole is a far better manager than Southgate, for instance And I think he is plenty good-enough for a newly-promoted Leicester.

They will most likely be docked points right?

Ole’s first real test.

I think he's a much better manager than is made out. Tough gig with the points deduction looming but they've got some good players to build on there.

Might do ok if he forgoes the half dozen random Jim Solbakken clients that turned up at Cardiff.

Probably a better manager for a bottom half side than the likes of Lampard/Kompany etc that want to play "good football" while getting bummed every week. Being a good man manager and setting up a decent counter attacking system should go a long way.

Hmm, the last time Ole tried to prevent a bunch of donkeys from getting relegated it did not go well. And years prior to that he also managed Cardiff.

Don’t they all think Maresca was a bit average?
I quite like him as a manager and his team played some great football on the way to winning the Championship. I’m not sure whether they’d give Ole a fair chance though.

We were getting relegated if Maresca had stayed !! With him gone we now have a chance.
Lack of respect for the guy that won you the league. Is it bitter because he’s left you for Chelsea?

I quite like him as a manager and his team played some great football on the way to winning the Championship. I’m not sure whether they’d give Ole a fair chance though.

They almost bottled the title last season after being well out in front at Christmas