Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch

Love it. There’s no one in that dressing room not giving him respect, he made all their dads cry.

Caretaker Ole + Bayern squad's individual brilliance qualities = Kane's first trophy? :eek:

I would love it if he took over and won them the league, show clueless posters on here that he did have minerals. He had us playing some great ball at times (until Ronnie joined & it all went to shit as his plans were basically thrown out the window to accommodate him)

I would love it if he took over and won them the league, show clueless posters on here that he did have minerals. He had us playing some great ball at times (until Ronnie joined & it all went to shit as his plans were basically thrown out the window to accommodate him)

He'd knock Pep out in the UCL

Agree with your post 100% btw

They wont be going for him :lol: They arent that badly run.

But then again, for 4 months. We were quite good in our first ten games

2024 is just the year that keeps on putting gravel in my shoes.

Always thought Bayern is one or maybe the best run club in the world. What happenend to them? :lol:

First there were McTominay rumours last summer. They got Dier and now they want Ole?
Maybe we can sell them Antony for 50m?

So much fecking this.

He also wanted Ronaldo. There is no way he would have said no. That is the issue as well. He is a fan boy

Imagine he got the gig and won them the league. He'd probably get offered the Man Utd job in the summer.

dzMSfQP.png

Would love this, somehow wanting Bayern to win a trophy makes me feel dirty:lol:

Imagine he got the gig and won them the league. He'd probably get offered the Man Utd job in the summer.
It's more likely to win the CL for Bayern than to win the league. A cup competition can be won by getting into a flow late in the season, but the league really is Leverkusen's to lose.

Although winning the CL would probably look even better than winning the BL :lol:

It's more likely to win the CL for Bayern than to win the league. A cup competition can be won by getting into a flow late in the season, but the league really is Leverkusen's to lose.

Although winning the CL would probably look even better than winning the BL :lol:

He'd knock City out

Wow, that came out of nowhere. Would be very cool if this happens. Hope he gets the job, even if it's just on an interim basis.

The Germans would love him. He wouldn’t be willing to park in any of the spaces at the training ground because some ex-Bayern legend once parked there while his assistant went in to collect their tailored, club-branded lederhosen.

He'll be a light weight with the beer. One pint and he'll be telling the lads about the time he scored in injury time.