Official: FC Barcelona charged with Corruption over payments to former referees chief | UEFA open investigation

Just had a clip show up on my feed of the old Barca Chelsea “It’s a disgrace!” game. Some completely outrageous decisions there. Followed by what was one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen in the RVP red card for Arsenal against them.

Makes more sense now.

Just had a clip show up on my feed of the old Barca Chelsea “It’s a disgrace!” game. Some completely outrageous decisions there. Followed by what was one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen in the RVP red card for Arsenal against them.

Makes more sense now.
You should check out our game against them in the semis at Camp Nou...

Makes more sense now.
This game made me sick. Looking back it was so obvious there was something dodgy going on.

I've hated Guardiola ever since this game. Seeing him dancing with joy at the end of the game which they absolutely did not deserve to win was infuriating.

On that day UEFALona was born.

This game made me sick. Looking back it was so obvious there was something dodgy going on.

I've hated Guardiola ever since this game. Seeing him dancing with joy at the end of the game which they absolutely did not deserve to win was infuriating.

On that day UEFALona was born.
Didn’t Abidal get an erroneous red card in the same tie, with Barca needing a goal? Would seem a strange thing for the referee to do if it was a fix? Reeked more of incompetence as much as anything else.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg

Didn’t Abidal get an erroneous red card in the same tie, with Barca needing a goal? Would seem a strange thing for the referee to do if it was a fix? Reeked more of incompetence as much as anything else.

Yup. Strange referring all around. That red card was an awful decision.