Non-televised academy matches | U21s: United vs Hertha | Tue 1 Oct

It’s fecking terrible , anytime I turn it on lately it’s another repeated podcast .
Yeah, that's another thing I mentioned: that I'm just interested in programmes covering the teams - live games, highlights, even the old games. And not at all in those with podcasters, and reporters interviewing fans, etc. That's just filler.

U17s had a friendly against Preston tonight and won 5-0. Louie Bradbury scored a hat-trick, while Dante Plunkett provided a hat-trick of assists.

I liked how they still referred to the u21s as the u23s in the survey despite changing years ago, really driving home the point that they couldn’t give a feck.

Funny that City++ seems to have no problem streaming even their UEFA Youth Cup and U17s PL Cup fixtures.

U21s vs Man City New
U21s vs Man City:

Graczyk
Ogunneye
Jackson
Kingdon
Amass
Devaney
Collyer
Ennis
J.Fletcher
Mather
Wheatley

Subs: Murdock, Rowe, Curley, Sharpe, Missin

Last edited:
Nothing from the club on either match. No social media posts, not a word on the app/website, nothing. I know, it’s nothing surprising but it’s still infuriating.

Collyer starting for the U21's is an interesting one. Highlights how many senior players are now available that he's not even making the matchday travelling squad.

Probably better for him to start as a key performer here than be an unused sub in a strong first team squad.

A really strong side we are fielding - our midfielders and attackers are really strong for being at this level.

If we are to believe the stats - we have been completely dominant in possession but not created a lot of chances.

Nothing from the club on either match. No social media posts, not a word on the app/website, nothing. I know, it’s nothing surprising but it’s still infuriating.
Yeah, it's unacceptable.

I'm not registered to Twitter, so I only get to see some of the Tweets - I see they've Tweeted the women's team, and showing it on MUTV, etc. But ignored both the Academy matches.

I guess that's part of the double whammy that's hitting the Academy coverage - deceased overall budget, and they're probably going to increase the amount of women's coverage, which means somethings got to suffer and that's not going to be the men's team so it's the Academy coverage (and the majority of subscribers!)

Liverpool U18 doing well - only 1-0 down to Leeds at half-time. By their standards that is quite a decent result

Liverpool U18 doing well - only 1-0 down to Leeds at half-time. By their standards that is quite a decent result
It was of course a U19 squad but they played 0-0 against Milan (Camarda played) during the week.

1 win in in 16 for Liverpools u18 side. Goal difference in those matches 22-54

Have to expect Biancheri to step up to U21s soon. Already 8 goals for the season.