Gaming Nintendo Switch

It's nowhere near the standards you'd expect.

I found it clumsy and obvious. Nothing remotely surprising nor interesting when it comes to exploration. I don't even think I bothered to finish it.

Dread is right, just not in the way it was meant.
Have you played the prince of Persia one? It’s miles better than this.

It's nowhere near the standards you'd expect.

I found it clumsy and obvious. Nothing remotely surprising nor interesting when it comes to exploration. I don't even think I bothered to finish it.

Dread is right, just not in the way it was meant.

Yeah, not a patch on SM. I couldn't be arsed to finish it either, whereas I must've completed SM 7 or 8 times. It was more fun, more atmospheric and exploration was million times more enjoyable. I hope they don't make another one. Or worse remake Super Metroid.

Just finished Layers of Fear. It was genuinely scary... I nearly shat my pants a few times!

Can someone recommend me some good horror games on the switch?

I've already done:

Layers of Fear
Limbo
Inside
Outlast 1&2
Little Nightmares
Darkwood (currently playing).

Thanks in advance.

Just finished Layers of Fear. It was genuinely scary... I nearly shat my pants a few times!

I've already done:

Layers of Fear
Limbo
Inside
Outlast 1&2
Little Nightmares

Thanks in advance.
I didn't play it on the Switch but the Amnesia collection is available on it. If you haven't played the first Amnesia yet, definitely try that one.

I've already done:

Layers of Fear
Limbo
Inside
Outlast 1&2
Little Nightmares

Thanks in advance.

Alien Isolation is on the switch. Not sure what the port is like but I played it on PS4 a few years ago and it’s a great game and genuinely scary.

Alien Isolation is on the switch. Not sure what the port is like but I played it on PS4 a few years ago and it’s a great game and genuinely scary.
Yeah I read the switch port is better. My only hesitation is the length of the game. But I might grab it when it's on sale next.

I can highly recommend Pizza Tower to anyone who hasn’t played it yet since PC release. Runs very smoothly and is amazing fun, a heir to Wario Land (now that’s a franchise I wish they brought back! Even 4 as a NSO game would be brilliant). Quite difficult at times but not to an annoying extent.

I can highly recommend Pizza Tower to anyone who hasn’t played it yet since PC release. Runs very smoothly and is amazing fun, a heir to Wario Land (now that’s a franchise I wish they brought back! Even 4 as a NSO game would be brilliant). Quite difficult at times but not to an annoying extent.
Funny you mention that, my mate at work was recommending it to me today. Will add to wishlist.

Funny you mention that, my mate at work was recommending it to me today. Will add to wishlist.
Definitely do. I bought it at full price as I liked Wario Land a lot and have been longing for a similar game, but it will probably be on sale within the next 3-4 months.

I have so many of these top indies to still go through, having bought them on sales over the years… Cocoon, Undertale or Dave the Diver goes next.