NFL Thread 2019

Some of the “stats” they keep track of this sport :lol:

He’s the heaviest player to receive a post season TD pass ffs

How long did that take, 2-3 mins?! Ridiculous how they just march down the field like it's nothing.

Now the Titans again to take the rest of Q2 off the clock :boring:

Get the ball back and I expect the Chiefs to get another TD before halftime.

Titans need to make sure they don't give up a TD before the half. Great chance for KC to get points then the ball to start the second half.

Perhaps we might see the fake punt again :lol:

How big do we think Mahomes contract will be when it gets agrees this coming offseason?

It’s going to be comfortably north of $200m.

Titans #35 shouldn't see another snap today though, terrible defense that.

KC will win this comfortably in the second half

How big do we think Mahomes contract will be when it gets agrees this coming offseason?

It’s going to be comfortably north of $200m.
If you see that Wentz is on $32m annually and Goff on $33.50m (:lol:), he can easily ask for more than $40m on average, yeah. Maybe something like 5-year, $200m with $100m guaranteed.

He can ask for a lot more than the highest paid now (Wilson at $35 annually), but going up $5m on average is already a market-setting move by the Chiefs. On the other hand - if they don't pay him what he wants, someone else most definitely will.

Probably mahomes best chance to get a ring before he soaks up all the cap room

Mahomes is the best player anyone has ever seen

He should legit ask for Messi money

Play zone and the chiefs receivers are so good at finding the dead spots in the coverage and mahomes burns you with his arm. Play man and mahomes burns you with his feet

I was only half joking when i called him the best we've ever seen. He's like Super Aaron Rodgers :lol:

If this becomes a 2 score game now it’s going to be very hard for the Titans to come back.