New Kits 23/24

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Christ what the hell is that?! That must be the worst football kit I have seen in 9 years.

It's so agonizing to look at, that I'm unsure if I can even watch any United matches next season.

I'm absolutely sickened by that. It should create another protest and people trashing the stadium again. When will they be on sale? I dunno whether to get one online or at the megastore.
Every season we have this :lol:

Telsim

Christ almighty, what is that!? :lol: Take the logos off and it wouldn't look out of place in the sleepwear section.

Mainoldo

I don't understand in these modern times how you are able to create such bland boring pathetic kits with all the resources they have. Look at that kit, the person who designed it doesn't even have a sense of fashion. You cannot make a white collar and then put black stripes on the shoulders, it should be white stripes because it blends in better.

And seriously? A button up collar in 2022?

It's really sad you have thousands of teens out there designing better kits on photoshop than what these multi billion companies release.
It’s awful enit. Maybe for a Burnley fanbase. But for us….. fashion disaster. Screams no trophies :lol:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal Kits for next season :

Don't like the collar on the home one but the black and gold though :drool:

And a few Nike clubs (At.Madrid and PSG are pretty weird, maybe they look better worn) :

padzilla

Hipster
Not being allowed to have the three stripes all the way down the shoulders has ruined Adidas kits.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Arsenal Kits for next season :

Don't like the collar on the home one but the black and gold though :drool:

And a few Nike clubs (At.Madrid and PSG are pretty weird, maybe they look better worn) :
What's going on with AM?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Adidas definitely trying to bring back the collar.

sugar_kane

Same basic design as United's new one but looks way less shit somehow.

Probably not having the tacky crest helps, and maybe the white sleeves balance out the collar or something?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal have never not had a cool looking shirt in my lifetime.

Sir Bobby

Don't know why, but it seems (to me) like Bayern and Real always delivers when it comes to design. Seems to be pretty classic and they're not trying too much.
I wonder how much the clubs actually can have their say in this..

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Their Puma years were pretty shit to be fair
There was one Puma kit that had a weird collar that ruined it a bit but it was still very cool looking shirt. Even in the JVC days in the 90's when baggy kits were the thing, Arsenal's kit stood out.