New Bayern Munich club crest

How to type that U in Munchen? Can't figure it out on Mac. Tried a million combos:

ü û ~u *u ù `u ú 'u 'u

The most sickening part of this is that they lengthened the terminals on the "C".

Who does that? Might as well have used the old Kruger Industrial Smoothing motto on that monstrosity of a badge: "We don't care and it shows."

See what really fecks me off about the changes are they have done all the minor improvements that were obvious to begin with but they have left the glaringly obvious mistake in there! The Bayern Munchen wording needs to be at LEAST +5 degrees in rotation!:mad:

Hate modern football and hate these kind of radical changes. They destroyed the whole tradition of the club in a hip.

Watch and learn Juventus!
Honestly though, this is how it should be done. Some minor changes to an already beautiful traditional badge. I have no idea why clubs sometimes feel the need to radically change their badge. History is something to cherish

Fine job fixing the 'C' terminals - looks much better.
Exactly what I was thinking! Together with shorter vortex on letter M, it makes the badge peace of art. I am also very happy that top of lozenges is now, thank God for that, touching white circle. woo hooo, But, yes, there is always one, only problem I have is rotation of Bavarian lozenge, bit too much of rotation, huge change.

The fans will be up in arms about this one. Worse than when Cardiff City rebranded.

Every single time, the graphic designer has to put their own stamp on it and lose all semblance of what it once was.

Bit more details about the changes:
DCcrUePXcAI7wH6.jpg

Riveting stuff!

This should be Bayern's new crest

pereira.jpg

Might be nice to bring "Football Club" back...

Less sure about the stars however.
This is beautiful but it wasn't this one. Same exact colour scheme, the light gold is very classy and has an air of prestige. I'd love this too minus the stars as you say but the one I was thinking of was more modern looking.

Would hate to see United go down the same path

I've been looking at it for a while and they did change a letter M to be fair.

Very subtile, but a very nice update. Definitely an upgrade on both colours and letters. Don't know why it's so funny around here though.

Now it's too similar to Hamburger's crest. What have you done Bavarians?!

Is this why they pulled out of the Sanchez deal? Too much spent on the logo change?

Got worried for a while there they would make a massive change like Juventus. This much is fine and expected.