NBA 2023-2024

I don't care what anyone says - this is a great championship by the Celtics. Favorites from the very beginning, dominating every single part of the season from start to finish.
A great team! Well deserved finals MVP for Brown, and it's oh so sweet to see Horford with the trophy. Well deserved!

Always feel a bit bored when the Celtics win. Congratulations to them though. Pretty forgettable playoffs overall

Same. It's whatever. Onto the next season. It was a pretty underwhelming playoffs this year, just a couple of nice interesting series but mostly kinda boring.

Well… the most paid player in the league + the highest-rated American prospect + the best defensive backcourt duo (also very capable on offense, both) + one of the smartest old heads at five + a former young unicorn now in his prime + a solid bench … I mean, anything different from a 4-1 against Mavs would be a pound-for-pound failure but I am pretty sure they would take a 4-3 last shot as well to get the banner.

W
O
O O H

Same. It's whatever. Onto the next season. It was a pretty underwhelming playoffs this year, just a couple of nice interesting series but mostly kinda boring.
Nuggets Wolves? Reckon that was the peak of my interest (as I thought the nuggets would go all the way)

Can’t wait for LeBron to retire and feck off honestly. They practically covered him and his son more than they did over the fecking playoffs.

Caruso to OKC with Giddey going the other way. Good trade for both teams, but Bulls not getting any picks is strange.

If I were Lebron‘s son, I’d hate everything that’s happening right now. The kid will never have the chance to make a name for himself. He just serves as an extension of his fathers ego.

Gross. It'll need to become worse before it gets better again I guess, just hoping that someone can stop the Celtics next season at this point.

If I were Lebron‘s son, I’d hate everything that’s happening right now. The kid will never have the chance to make a name for himself. He just serves as an extension of his fathers ego.
He's lucky as hell and would most likely be a nobody without his dad. Never has to worry about making ends meet ever and can pursue his dreams, about to get drafted. I'm sure he's distraught. Don't be ridiculous.

He's lucky as hell and would most likely be a nobody without his dad. Never has to worry about making ends meet ever and can pursue his dreams, about to get drafted. I'm sure he's distraught. Don't be ridiculous.
That’s another way to look at it and it’s a fair one. But personally, I’d hate to be him. Always in the shadow of his father. Having to carry on his legacy. The kid doesn’t even have an own name.

That’s another way to look at it and it’s a fair one. But personally, I’d hate to be him. Always in the shadow of his father. Having to carry on his legacy. The kid doesn’t even have an own name.
Chose to try and carry on the legacy. Let's face it, he has everything available to him to try and build an own career for himself as a consultant, lawyer, doctor, construction worker, you name it. Could've chosen any field to try and be successful in life, yet he chose basketball. Fair enough if that's what he wants and wants to try his abilities in the NBA, but you damn well know that you're always gonna be playing in your father's shadow.

Giddey (+loads of picks) to Utah for Markkanen would have made more sense

Lonzo done and LaMelo just behind… how fast the boom & bust wheel nowadays… they were good enough to get some real money, though, so no complaint from big LaVar if neither comes back.

So that Bridged trade is a heavy overpay. But the core of the Knicks roster looks really good now. Should be competing again next year.