NBA 2019-2020

I don't really agree with this. I'd be interested to get other people's thoughts though. He's OK to Good offensively IMO. But there are a lot better than him.
Check the numbers

Yes there are better offensive players, but he's a monster

Jimmy Buckets wow :eek:

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agahadgshhshsdhd

Heat take game 1 with a ridiculous final sequence by Butler and Bam

Jokic is slow. AD is fast. Jokic is sieve defending the pick&roll, and a poor defender in general. AD is one of the best offensive players in the league and a pick&roll monster

Jokic is at most a passable post defender. He's not at all a passable team defender in their system, even in a system designed to protect him the nuggets defence is a sieve with him on the floor

All of that is true of the Clippers as well. Ultimately, Jokic is a monster and will get his, no matter who he's facing. And Murray can go nuclear. And the nuggets don't beat themselves

Zubac is a MUCH better defender than Joker and even Harrell who is a poor defender and undersized on top brings a level of physicality that AD has sometimes struggled with, though in truth, much like with Jokic it's a moot point. AD will get his no matter who guards him. There is nobody in the league who can actually defend him, at most there's Giannis who might make his life harder

Celtics-Heat in overtime, this series will be another banger
Looks like it.

BTW I have been following NBA only peripherally. How good is Herro? Genuine question.

Looks like it.

BTW I have been following NBA only peripherally. How good is Herro? Genuine question.
Ridiculous heat check guy. He's good enough to play the crunch time minutes on a conference finalist and bring serious contributions

That Bam block was bonkers. That’s an all time great play, considering the difficulty and the setting.

Malone might need to close his eyes and play Jokic the rest of the game and pray he'll have enough in the tank. Nuggets getting destroyed without him here

Nuggets are perfectly fine, will need to stay within the distance going into the 4th quarter and can see them taking this.

This is Murray from Jazz series too.

ALERT! ALERT!

WE HAVE A JAMAL MURRAY SUPERNOVA GAME

I REPEAT: JAMAL MURRAY SUPERNOVA GAME

Btw, whataver Doc's failings as a coach, he sure is good at hitting the right buttons for his players

Trez finally playing like himself and having a positive impact

Jokic with 4 fouls. At this point the Clippers should just attack him on every possession on hope to get him out before it's too late

Nuggets +19 with him on the floor. A triple double through 3 quarters. What the feck even is that...

My prediction of Bucks and Clippers for finals is going very badly.

Can you imagine all the videos EPSN would have been able to milk out of this if Lebron had a quarter like Kawhi just had.

Holy shit what a game. Hats off to Denver. But geez what a dismal game from Kawhi and George. The latter has been declining since the restart but didn’t expect this from Kawhi - 16 points in a game 7?

3-1 up, ahead by 16, ahead by 19 and they are gone like this. Haha :lol:

Dwight Howard comes back into play against the size of Denver. Hopefully he can get into match shape and be ready to play.

All that load management and not finding chemistry through the year coming back to bite them. Oh and playoff P.

Clippers curse is real. They had big leads in games 5 and 6 and they blew it up.