Nations League 24/25 | October Internationals (Matchday 3-4)

Angel Gomes for Phil Foden please. Not sure why he's still on the pitch, poor once again for England.

Rico Lewis has been absolute shite as well.

Uninspiring tripe, barely watching just have it on in the background, but it was obvious from the opening 20 minutes or so Greece wanted it more and England are just half-arsing it.

Are the FA even actively looking for a new coach anymore of has that been forgotten now? New manager is needed.

Why cant England managers see how awful Jordan Pickford is?

Lack of decent alternatives.

Pope is probably a better shot saver but dosen't have the footballing ability.

Likes of Henderson and Ramsdale o.k mid table keepers, nothing more.

One I really rate is Michael Cooper at Sheffield United. Very impressed with his performances for Plymouth last year so he's my outside tip to make the World cup squad as will be in contention if he's in the premier league next season and Sheffield United have a good chance of coming straight back.

I don’t understand why Foden is an automatic pick for England. Just constantly no better than average.

Bellingham always flatters to deceive for me. Decent player but hogs the ball too much without the skill to back it up.

If it's just a one off, fine but I think Carsley will need a strong performance vs Finland and a good November international break. I'm not saying he shouldn't get the job and fair play to him for trying something new but this performance has been concerning, regardless of the final result.

Legitimately watched primary school games with more excitement than this. What an absolute joke of a display.

He's a talented lad, but there is something so dislikable about Bellingham.

About time Foden came off.

This is like watching United. Absolute shite. No player is worth more than 3 apart from Colwell. He's been half decent

The Greece manager Jovanovic is the guy that got APOEL into the CL quarter finals if anyone remembers that. Feels like a guy that could have done well if given the chance with bigger teams considering the European success and domestic domination with APOEL and now playing this kind of football against England with Greece.

Greece have been good. They should have one of two more if they got their final pass right.

If it's just a one off, fine but I think Carsley will need a strong performance vs Finland and a good November international break. I'm not saying he shouldn't get the job and fair play to him for trying something new but this performance has been concerning, regardless of the final result.

I don't get it. Carsley is a 50 year old with barely any managing experience at a decent level. Has he really shown enough with the U21 that anyone actually thinks it's a good idea to give him the England job?

Probably the best thing for England, now the FA can stop pretending they are some how gifted in spotting up and coming managers and just go and get somebody proven.

I don't get it. Carsley is a 50 year old with barely any managing experience at a decent level. Has he really shown enough with the U21 that anyone actually thinks it's a good idea to give him the England job?
He's been good with the U21s to be fair. I don't think he was ever a shoe in for the job but given he's got it on an interim basis, it's an opportunity to prove he is worthy of getting the job.