Film Movie sequels you had no idea existed

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I'll kick this off with Kindergarten Cop 2, starring Dolph Lundgren.

screen-shot-2016-05-13-at-3-17-12-pm.jpg

:lol: it actually exists.

How about American Psycho 2 starring Mila Kunis and William Shatner.

ae4a097d86ca1954cb1ed38808dd.1000.jpg

Damnit I was going to post that! This would have to win the award for ‘not at all getting what the original was about’!

2010 - A Space Odyssey sequel, with Helen Mirren, a lot of very big patches and the guy from Jaws who wasn’t either of the interesting guys from Jaws, or the guy ‘Jaws’ from the James Bond films…

MV5BOTU1NDQwZjQtODc2YS00MTE4LWE5YTctMmYwYmNiYTU2MzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU2MDg1NzU@._V1_.jpg

Mirren%2Bd3a41e024.jpg

Big patches…

Crocodile Dundee 3

First 2 were great but this was absolutely abysmal

Last edited:
Great thread. Googled some 80s sequels and never knew of this.

On the watch list

Theres 5 of those fecking dragon heart movies and a video game. The original starred Denis Quaid and Sean Connery as the voice of the Dragon. The sequel starred Danny Masterson before he become the star of that dick who rapes women. Patrick Stewart also voice the dragon in one of the other straight in the bin sequels.

2010 - A Space Odyssey sequel, with Helen Mirren, a lot of very big patches and the guy from Jaws who wasn’t either of the interesting guys from Jaws, or the guy ‘Jaws’ from the James Bond films…

MV5BOTU1NDQwZjQtODc2YS00MTE4LWE5YTctMmYwYmNiYTU2MzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU2MDg1NzU@._V1_.jpg

Mirren%2Bd3a41e024.jpg

Big patches…
Doesnt hold a candle to Kubrick's vision but as a standalone sci-fi film its not too bad. Has a few good moments.

The sequel to The Exorcist.

It was fecking shite
Indeed it was.
The Exorcist 3 is pretty good ,all things considered but again not as good as the original .

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo
Amazingly the depths plumbed by the original are far exceeded by this tasteless, unfunny sequel. It is hard enough to watch the whole of this You Tube clip so I have no idea how anyone got through the whole film.

Look what happened to Rosemarys Baby

Highlander.

Not a great classic in itself, but definitely not known for the 5 sequels and 3 TV series (one of which was animated) it spawned.

None of which I watched, btw, but I did have a nonsensical poster of one of them that I got for free at the video rental store. :D

Police Academy 4
Somehow manages to be even worse than the previous 3. These are the best bits apparently. Painfully bad.

Highlander.

Not a great classic in itself, but definitely not known for the 5 sequels and 3 TV series (one of which was animated) it spawned.

None of which I watched, btw, but I did have a nonsensical poster of one of them that I got for free at the video rental store. :D

The first one is quite impressive:

"Over its six-year run, the series had many notable guest stars including Joan Jett, Vanity, Richard Moll, Traci Lords, Sheena Easton, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Nia Peeples, Rae Dawn Chong, Eric McCormack, Sandra Bernhard, Claudia Christian and Ron Perlman. "