Michael Olise

Nearly had him for £35M, still annoys me we didn't get him to this day.

This guy, Coman, a reinvigorated Gnabry and Sané - looks like a set of wingers with a depth of quality we didn't have for quite a while.
Of course they'll probably never be fit at the same time for more than 5 games a season, them's the rules.

This guy, Coman, a reinvigorated Gnabry and Sané - looks like a set of wingers with a depth of quality we didn't have for quite a while.
Of course they'll probably never be fit at the same time for more than 5 games a season, them's the rules.
Looking at Olise‘s injury reports… Bayern better let him rest every other game.
He has been great. He is so clear and precise in his actions. It is simply wonderful to watch.

Edit: he seems like the perfect player for Guardiola.

Looking at Olise‘s injury reports… Bayern better let him rest every other game.
He has been great. He is so clear and precise in his actions. It is simply wonderful to watch.

Edit: he seems like the perfect player for Guardiola.

Olise is not injury prone.

Not sure if there is a logical explanation to it but for me a left footed technical player will always be a joy to watch more than a right footed equivalent

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a logical explanation to it but for me a left footed technical player will always a joy to watch more than a right footed equivalent
My theory is that because we’re right handed, we subconsciously think we can replicate what the right footed player is doing as long as we work at it. Meanwhile when we watch the left footed player, we know how rubbish our left foot is.

My theory is that because we’re right handed, we subconsciously think we can replicate what the right footed player is doing as long as we work at it. Meanwhile when we watch the left footed player, we know how rubbish our left foot is.
That actually makes a lot of sense. My left leg is so terrible that when I make a simple accurate short pass, I get giddy.

Tough to watch him at Bayern now. Exactly the caliber of wide player we need and we were strongly linked.
The price of being shit for 10 years plus.

It is actually, believe it or not. Watching them prosper together is actually pretty nice.
Agree. Now we need to add Wirtz to the mix so they can be truly happy.

He is such an aesthetically pleasing player, massive loss for Palace, Eze is good but not on the level of Olise.

You defeat my cheap little attempt at a wind up with beautiful sentiment, chapeau

Old Chelsea lads prospering at other clubs don’t bother me if it’s at foreign clubs. Just make sure you don’t sell either of them to our domestic rivals ;)

Missing out on him is extremely dissapointing

Old Chelsea lads prospering at other clubs don’t bother me if it’s at foreign clubs. Just make sure you don’t sell either of them to our domestic rivals ;)
I agree with this sentiment. Whenever some former Bayern player finds success abroad I am generally genuinely happy for him. Especially if he comes from Bayern‘s academy.

Just saw the highlights. Damn, he's good. Why is it that everytime we sign a player from that farmers' league he's a fraud and Bayern always gets the gems?

We should just boycot them.

This is definitely the guy we needed this summer. Disappointed we didnt make a push for him.