Michael Olise | Joins Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability to create something out of absolutely nothing with strong and direct yet graceful and skilful running, Palace fans say the injury concerns are unfounded and down to mismanagement and a £60 million release clause whilst being better than any of our wide players.

Would like to see him against a football team before making any judgements.

I'm still not impressed by him. Any half decent player will look world class against us. We have the slowest midfield and defence ever assembled and leave acres of space for anyone to run in.

To me, he still looks kind of slow.

I said he’d be putting in an audition for us and he’s done just that

I'm still not impressed by him. Any half decent player will look world class against us. We have the slowest midfield and defence ever assembled and leave acres of space for anyone to run in.

Fair go. But I think this will look nutty when he gets signed by City or someone of that level. He’s got the lot.

I said he’d be putting in an audition for us and he’s done just that
Audition for us? We should be begging anyone to join this shower if shit

Only come if you want to play and move like a 65 year old within four months.

I think he'd come here. The lure of moving from lower mid-table to upper mid-table might just be too hard to pass up.

Is he right for us? He’s very silky and technical and he looks after the ball. We’d have to coach that right out of him if he is to fit in with our squad.

Would still prefer Eze if we were after a palace player.

Wouldnt complain if we got Olise though.

The whole having footballing ability would be nice to be honest.

His first step cutting inside is really good, long legs an asset there and he just glides, so he can look up and make a pass instead of alway having his head down like our wingers when they cut inside the fullback like 25-30 yards out.

He's obviously a good player but I've stopped judging player performances against our team, simply because we make anyone look good.

Performances against us does not count. Even just above average PL players looks like the lovechild of Gullit and Platini when they play us.

I’ve seen him play much better. We’re a shambles. Really not bothered about big money transfers just be smart in the window for once

Status
Not open for further replies.