Mesut Ozil SHOCKING transformation

Hoof the ball

Click bait aside......What the feck, Ozil. One year. :lol:

Tren'ing very hard. Can't get used to see him look like he'd bully Adama Traore around.

"Needs to bulk up"

Yeah I’d be really impressed if that physique was somehow naturally obtained….but I didn’t flat out want to use the word steroids :lol:

Definitely isn't. It's not that you can't put on a dramatic amount of muscle in one year, because you can; and you can even put that much muscle on in one year............you just can't put on that much muscle and get that shredded at the same time in such a short period of time.

The giveaway is the side delts. They're too developed for a one year lifter.

One year naturally that's not possible.

The oul Turkish laws must be a bit slack on it

Looking juicy!

Did some research at one point but was put off due to potential moob growth, erectile dysfunction, acne, hair loss, mood change and fertility issues. There are other things you can take to balance you out and counteract some of the negative effects but everything seemed like a hassle juggling it all as well as unhealthy of course.

Last edited:
I will never understand why some women are thinking that so many muscles is hot.

I will never understand why some women are thinking that so many muscles is hot.

I don't think he's reached a point of "Ewww" yet. It's a great physique, it's just achieved a little too quickly. He's pretty much around the fitness model aesthetic. If he keeps going at this rate then he'll start to look "Ewww" in a year or two!

Everyone saying steroids. Yeah he is in great shape, but he was always a top level footballer, so was already in good shape. His body is in great shape now but its not an unobtainable body, he is rich as feck, can pay for the best trainers, best personal chefs etc.

It's not like he was big, flabby and out of shape a year ago when he started. Enough free time, money, hard work and discipline while having a good base to start, anyone on this forum could get in that kind of shape.

You think like that because 1. if you are a man, you have never been in great shape and had the attention from women, or 2. you are a woman, you have never been able to attract men in really good shape and thus feel intimidated by it.

Everyone saying steroids. Yeah he is in great shape, but he was always a top level footballer, so was already in good shape. His body is in great shape now but its not an unobtainable body, he is rich as feck, can pay for the best trainers, best personal chefs etc.

It's not like he was big, flabby and out of shape a year ago when he started. Enough free time, money, hard work and discipline while having a good base to start, anyone on this forum could get in that kind of shape.

Yeah he started with a low body fat and probably did a gradual bulk. It’s not impossible and regular compound lifts can do wonders even in a years time when you start with a good base level.

Yeah he started with a low body fat and probably did a gradual bulk. It’s not impossible and regular compound lifts can do wonders even in a years time when you start with a good base level.

It is just boring and easy for people who have not trained properly or ate properly to spout steroids at anyone that is ripped and in really good shape, Fair enough if he was enormous, but he is not.

Yeah I’d be really impressed if that physique was somehow naturally obtained….but I didn’t flat out want to use the word steroids :lol:

Tbh, I workout in the gym anywhere from 4 to 6 times per week, depending on work, home etc. I also have a pretty decent home setup in the house too. I would class myself as having a relatively decent physique, as I have decent muscle definition etc.

However, there's absolutely no way I could get into that kind of low body mass shredded physique in a year. The main reason is the nutritional part that I find complex and difficult to maintain. I eat pretty ok, but I don't have the self discipline to do a huge cut.

For me, to get to that kind of shape in a year screams steroids. The gym I'm in here in Ireland - Flyefit - is very mixed and isn't an iron house type setting. But, there's been occasions when it's extremely obvious when a few lads have started juicing, especially in a gym that doesn't really cater to bodybuilders, as such.

But tbf, a multi-millionaire extremely fit ex-player who has access to the best chef's, PT's, nutritionists may be able to pull it off naturally. He would have access to a likely high standard home gym and has a huge amount of time on his hands. It probably is possible for someone who fits that criteria.

Tbh, I workout in the gym anywhere from 4 to 6 times per week, depending on work, home etc. I also have a pretty decent home setup in the house too. I would class myself as having a relatively decent physique, as I have decent muscle definition etc.

However, there's absolutely no way I could get into that kind of low body mass shredded physique in a year. The main reason is the nutritional part that I find complex and difficult to maintain. I eat pretty ok, but I don't have the self discipline to do a huge cut.

For me, to get to that kind of shape in ayese screams steroids. The gym I'm in here in Ireland - Flyefit - is very mixed and isn't an iron house type setting. But, there's been occasions when it's extremely obvious when a few lads have started juicing, especially in a gym that doesn't really cater to bodybuilders as such.

But tbf, a multi millionaire extremely fit ex player who has access to the best chef's, PT's, nutritionists may be able to pull it off naturally. He would have access to a likely high standard home gym and has a huge amount of time on his hands. It probably is possible for someone who fits that criteria.

Even Steroids seem fine if you have a doctor / nurse managing them professionally for your specific needs. I think most celebs are on it to get fit for movies.

The incentives matter I think - if you are in sport and are trying to juice extra performance, you might become a lab rat taking as much PEDs as possible. If you're trying to get jacked in a responsible way they seem alright.

For me, to get to that kind of shape in a year screams steroids. The gym I'm in here in Ireland - Flyefit - is very mixed and isn't an iron house type setting. But, there's been occasions when it's extremely obvious when a few lads have started juicing, especially in a gym that doesn't really cater to bodybuilders, as such.

But tbf, a multi-millionaire extremely fit ex-player who has access to the best chef's, PT's, nutritionists may be able to pull it off naturally. He would have access to a likely high standard home gym and has a huge amount of time on his hands. It probably is possible for someone who fits that criteria.

This is a big thing that has to be considered.

Even Steroids seem fine if you have a doctor / nurse managing them professionally for your specific needs. I think most celebs are on it to get fit for movies.

Aye, under proper professionals, it's a hell of a lot safer.

Arnold was on a lot of steroids, not like the body builders of today and he is in his 70's now. Jay Cutler and Flex Wheeler and many other ex pro body builders are perfectly fine in their 50's. If done correctly and safely they aren't as dangerous as made out.

Pro Wrestlers that take them, many have died but that is because of the bumps they take and the damage their body takes, while getting hooked on pain killers and anti depressants etc.

You think like that because 1. if you are a man, you have never been in great shape and had the attention from women, or 2. you are a woman, you have never been able to attract men in really good shape and thus feel intimidated by it.
What a sad post. I'm really sorry for you.