MEN: Raiola says Pogba/Mou relationship repaired

Interesting. Seems like people have decided to put their differences aside for now and try to work something out of this season.

It is not his fault, and I know he didn't choose his face, but this guy is so fecking ugly.

He should know by now that without him, we are dogshite in midfield. I remember reading about our very own captain marvel,Bryan Robson, that in the 80's, if he was out injured or not in form, the whole United team suffered. Just look at the manchester derby at home last season(Pogba was banned) when they absolutely humiliated us even though the final score was only 2-1. It was painful to watch when they just sliced through the midfield time and time again. He is the centerpiece of our attack.

He should know by now that without him, we are dogshite in midfield. I remember reading about our very own captain marvel,Bryan Robson, that in the 80's, if he was out injured or not in form, the whole United team suffered. Just look at the manchester derby at home last season(Pogba was banned) when they absolutely humiliated us even though the final score was only 2-1. It was painful to watch when they just sliced through the midfield time and time again. He is the centerpiece of our attack.

Pobga is a talented player but come on now. Robbo was a fecking force of nature and a leader Pogba could only dream of being...

Convinced he will play his football in Madrid one day but hopefully that won't be till we have fixed the rest of the team and become smarter with our recruitment. Can't be losing our best players when there is so much uncertainty. Kroos is 28 and Modric is 33 so maybe two more seasons here and he will make the switch.

Another Jose masterclass and Pogba has surpassed the barriers being set up? He must be mature and mentally tough now! :devil:

I’m glad to hear that. I don’t think Jose’s ‘old’ ego would have repaired a relationship with one of his player if there was something going on. He probably has changed and learned from his Real Madrid and his second spelt at Chelsea.

Now that everything is back to ‘normal’ Mino can bring us De Ligt?

Good. We need everyone to be on the same team if we're gonna turn this season around, October was a good start fingers crossed we remain professionals.

Seems like Woody promised to bump Pogba's contract and also stuff a wad of cash into the fat feck's mouth. Whatever, so long as he stays out of our hair and stops instigating Pogba for a move.

Seems like Woody promised to bump Pogba's contract and also stuff a wad of cash into the fat feck's mouth. Whatever, so long as he stays out of our hair and stops instigating Pogba for a move.
I'd say a contract extension is quite likely.

Still a shit stirring sack of shit

which i don't think is reason enough for his clients to drop them as the post i was replying to suggested. Pogba has to look after his financial interests and Raiola seemingly does a good job at that

Mourinho is trying his best to make amends with the team as he knows if he continues having break up he would be out.

Threads been up for 3 and a half hours and it's not even made the second page yet. :lol:
Opitimizes the fecked up attitude of the Caf.

I'd love if someone threw a chair... at his face. fecking weasel of a man.

Threads been up for 3 and a half hours and it's not even made the second page yet. :lol:
Opitimizes the fecked up attitude of the Caf.

Pogba's only happy because Woodward has let him know that Mourinho is leaving at the end of the season. Contract talks with Martial have progressed for the same reason.

Pogba's only happy because Woodward has let him know that Mourinho is leaving at the end of the season. Contract talks with Martial have progressed for the same reason.
We can't possibly know that.

A prime example of how someone can be shitfaced yet mint insane amounts of money.

It baffles me why the clubs don't take action to reduce the power that so called agents have.

They bleed hundreds of millions out of football simply by turning the heads of certain players to screw their employers.

I can see little real value that they add to the game.

I listened to Lewis Hamilton recently after HE negotiated his new contract with Mercedes.
When asked who negotiated his contact he said ME. His view was that he was the best person to negotiate with the team because he knew more about Mercedes than anyone else and he knows more about himself than anyone else so why should he use an agent to do what he was best placed to do.

How wonderfully refreshing an attitude is that.

which i don't think is reason enough for his clients to drop them as the post i was replying to suggested. Pogba has to look after his financial interests and Raiola seemingly does a good job at that
Most in here wouldn't drop Raiola if he were their agent given he'd been making them loads of money as controversial as he is.