Film Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Buzzing for Agatha All Along.

Said nobody, ever.
I've seen some people online really looking forward to it. My wife liked the trailer.

To me it looks dire, but I never cared for the character in the comics anyway, only liked watching Hahn when she was in Parks and Rec and I probably have to concede this wasn't made for men in their 40s like me. No problem with that at all, but I think I'll be giving it a miss.

Too many TV shows and no overarching story structure. The movies haven't really been bad, just bland. Shang Chi was decent but he's then disappeared for 3 years now. People lose interest.
Not having him show up in another project since then is baffling. Wong could have brought him in to help fight Wanda in Multiverse of Madness or his rings could have played a role in The Marvels or another project based in space

Paul Bettany is also back in another Vision series.

I hope they don't repeat Black Widow in having a show about a dead character.
He's not dead though, is he. He's always been an AI in a manufacturered body, which was rebuilt in Wandavision. That show ended with him flying off somewhere.

Plot details for fantastic 4 seemed to have leaked.

If accurate, it explains where theyve been pretty well and should be quite standalone for the most part.

Bit of a weird one in that you have large amount of people wanting films to be more standalone, so naturally you'd have a film on a different earth. But then you have a large amount of people not wanting to do multiverse stuff. Can't please everyone.

Is this before the last Black Widow movie or after? Could have sworn that Hopper fella died in the last one.

Is this before the last Black Widow movie or after? Could have sworn that Hopper fella died in the last one.

Definitely after Black Widow. The after credit scene there setup Yelena participating here.

Interesting trailer. If they keep the tone of a more serious lean. And the story is interesting it could work. They did a lot of setup with after credit scenes in previous movies to get them here. Yelena was well received in her previous outings. John Walker had a healthy setup in Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Some of the others need to be redeemed though. Ghost was Blah in Antman and Taskmaster was also a mess in Black Widow so they need to fix that here or its just compounding bad character design choices.

Sentry is another wildcard depending how he's implemented it could be cool or very awful.