Television Married at First Sight UK

Big Andy

Bloke
Just a shame he doesn't get put on his arse the gobby cockney fecktard.

gaffs

Jordan, the Poundshop Greelish, is one of the biggest b1tches I have seen on MAFS.

Luke makes his apology, so just leave it there. Not accepting someone's apology, over something so minor, it such bs.

He and resting b1tch face Erika deserve each other.

But it also has to be said, Luke was talking sh1t because he was telling the boys that Jay let him get away with stuff. Telling her that he was saying she wasn't a pushover, then made those analogies made no sense.
I think he does have a valid point. Jay, maybe because of her disability, and the fact she says she is a people pleases, may have been too easy on Jay. As a lad, you need a woman who stands up for herself, who sees herself as an equal. Im not sure if Jay did.

Big Andy

Bloke
Jordan, the Poundshop Greelish, is one of the biggest b1tches I have seen on MAFS.

Luke makes his apology, so just leave it there. Not accepting someone's apology, over something so minor, it such bs.

But it also has to be said, Luke was talking sh1t because he was telling the boys that Jay let him get away with stuff. Telling her that he was saying she wasn't a pushover, then made those analogies made no sense.
I think he does have a valid point. Jay, maybe because of her disability, and the fact she says she is a people pleases, may have been too easy on Jay. As a lad, you need a woman who stands up for herself, who sees herself as an equal. Im not sure if Jay did.
Luke did an AMA on Reddit earlier. He was saying that Jordan said when he first came in he was going to wind people up to get screen time. That being said, why not just take away his fuel and don’t rise to him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Luke is a cretin. Jordan is stirring but he's also saying stuff that's true.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Who made Jordan the moral arbiter though? Yes, Luke said some stuff about Jay being a walkover, but Jordan made out like Luke was ready to cheat on her.
I mean both of his analogies made it out like he was so Luke only has himself to blame for saying them?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They were not the best, but the context was that he didnt want a girl who would let him get away with things.
but then he cried about it when Jay didn't let him get away with it. He's just not a smart bloke and made silly analogies which sounded awful. He can moan about not being there to defend himself but one of those analogies was made directly to Jay. He then made himself look like a complete tit by trying to act the hard man.

gaffs

but then he cried about it when Jay didn't let him get away with it. He's just not a smart bloke and made silly analogies which sounded awful. He can moan about not being there to defend himself but one of those analogies was made directly to Jay. He then made himself look like a complete tit by trying to act the hard man.
I agree, he is a tit.

But Jordan is still a b1tch. Why didnt he do the wife swap?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Jordans a grown ass man cosplaying as jack grealish. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Fair play to Arthur for sticking up for himself against that pair of cretins.

DavelinaJolie

What's with all these stupid fringed twats?

JJ looks like an egg with Lego hair and people are making out like he's handsome.

As for all the women with the pumped up lips, fecking ridiculous.

DavelinaJolie

The other thing my fiancée and I keep cringing at is "got your back". It's the drinking game phrase for this programme.