Television Married at First Sight UK

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They always do it, it means that they're trying to "catch up" with the others and throws a spanner in the cliques that have already formed. Usually you find that the new couples are giant arseholes that generally piss off the originals.

Case in point with that giant man child who bases his entire personality on the fact that he once "dated" a Victoria's Secret model for about a week before she fecked him off.
Yeah I thought that was extremely poor by him. Why on earth would you say that to your new missus, in a conversation where you’re already giving her obvious signals you aren’t into her? It’s like he wanted to punish her for not being enough of a ‘looker’ or something.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Whenever I see Nathaniel I can’t help but see him as a cross between cillian Murphy and Aubameyang

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Brad makes Harrison look like a saint, complete cnut of a human.

Think it's weird that they're making out like Bianca is ugly too.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Well that came a bit out of nowhere from Terence :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Good for Terence, she was a massive red flag and contradicted pretty much everything she said about herself.

All starting to kick off now which is good. Laura is a massive manipulator and she knows it. Nathanial gives me weird vibes and now JJ is definitely going to cheat on Bianca with Ella isn't he? Bizarre as her lips look sore, not nice. Aside from Georges, the men are really boring this year...Brad will be gone soon and he was the worst.

Carlsen19

Good for Terence, she was a massive red flag and contradicted pretty much everything she said about herself.

All starting to kick off now which is good. Laura is a massive manipulator and she knows it. Nathanial gives me weird vibes and now JJ is definitely going to cheat on Bianca with Ella isn't he? Bizarre as her lips look sore, not nice. Aside from Georges, the men are really boring this year...Brad will be gone soon and he was the worst.
His French outburst at the dinner party :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
Just catching up and wtf are grown adults playing spin the bottle for?

“I don’t want drama” Maybe don’t put yourself in a position to create it then you fecking idiots.

Big Andy

Bloke
Never known a group of adults argue over such utter inane bullshit in all my life, all of them are fecking childish bastards

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I'm an episode behind. If a man behaved the way porscha is right now they'd be rightly vilified. She knew damn well it wasn't fine since she didnt tell Terrence herself. Rather than just admitting she was wrong and apologizing, shes just telling people to move on and getting angry when it's brought up.

Carlsen19

There must be something we’re not seeing with Tasha and Erica. What an irrational hatred.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's cus Erika is the fit new girl. She's probably a bit outgoing, loud and confident too.

The argument between Thomas and Arthur is absolutely hilarious.

Big Andy

Bloke
Wonder if Brad is shagging the universe now he’s been booted off the show.
Never seen them so that before.

If that’s not a wake up call that you’re such a bad nobhead that they boot you off a tv show then I don’t know what will.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Wonder if Brad is shagging the universe now he’s been booted off the show.
Never seen them so that before.

If that’s not a wake up call that you’re such a bad nobhead that they boot you off a tv show then I don’t know what will.
Actually lol'd. Fair play.

Carlsen19

Christ, Tasha hasn't half shown herself up with this Erica stuff. Calling her a tramp was a bit rich when she's the biggest tramp in there.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Tasha has come across really awfully recently which is a shame as she seemed alright initially.

Bianca came across great in her speech to JJ and Ella, feel really sad for her as she seems like a lovely person.

Nathanial came across really horrible despite being wronged. No need to get so bitter and twisted about things.

Big Andy

Bloke
Christ, Tasha hasn't half shown herself up with this Erica stuff. Calling her a tramp was a bit rich when she's the biggest tramp in there.
She's a fecking idiot, but that Erica isn't an angel either with her facial expressions and eye rolling. They're both as bad as each other tbh.

Can't stand that Ella and JJ, they're only in it for their Boohoo.com and Playmobil/Lego hair modelling contracts respectively.

Luke is a gobby Southern prick, Peggy is a dried up prune, Georges (despite coming across as a complete bellend in the first few epsiodes) is a sound guy and the hoo haa she's made about his "Online Content" is fecking outrageous, its hardly like he's wanking on camera ffs. Any grown adult in their 30's who still say "mummy and daddy" have fecking issues.