Television Married at First Sight UK

Big Andy

Bloke
Starting tonight, just watching it now. Will never be as good as the Aussie one, seems to be full of fame hungry nobs this year.

Sure I’ll revise opinions as it goes on though.

First impressions are that 90% of the women all look the same, fake. And the 2 northern ones are annoying me for some reason, when they should be my people.

Guilty pleasure returns

Last edited:

Big Andy

Bloke
That Chelsea tart really annoys me already.

hopefully chokes on her oat milk latte, cnut

Big Andy

Bloke
You don't half watch some utter shit Andy.
She watches it, and I pretend to watch it under duress but secretly think it’s ace :lol:
At least it’s not Love Island or any celebrity shite.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not enough fireworks yet but the Chelsea lass seems like a nightmare.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
That Laura is giving Whitney a run for her money from last years show. Awful, awful woman.

muller

Normally MAFS (particularly the Aus one) is a bit of a guilty crap please for the wife and I.. But the UK ones have always seemed shit. Maybe its because we're more surrounded with the attention seeking generic lip fillered girls on a daily basis.

Then I saw there was a trans contestant, and I just knew they would have told the groom before, but pretend they hadn't. So manufactured shit drama before they even started.

hodgey123

Ella and Nathaniel just aren't going to work. It feels like they are both competing with each other for airtime/attention...

Big Andy

Bloke
“I’m getting married to a stranger”

“Up your fecking bollocks you are!”
:lol:

hodgey123

I mean we’re all obsessed with tits, but not on publicly available, uk wide telly. Just comes across as a pervert man child
Watching the last couple of episodes and almost feel sorry for him now. His wife is just asking questions to catch him out whatever he says and he can't win.

Big Andy

Bloke
Porscha is a fecking cnut. All this over a fecking spoon, can’t stand her. It’s always the religious ones that are fecking horrible.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Porscha is a fecking cnut. All this over a fecking spoon, can’t stand her. It’s always the religious ones that are fecking horrible.
Public gaslighting at its finest. If that's the worst she has experienced in her relationships, then the next worst insult must have been that her ex said Jesus was spelt with a G

hodgey123

And she kept lying about it! Wish Terrence just said "it is on camera" or something similar.

gaffs

The spoon is the star of the show so far.

That girl is impossible. Amazing that one can get so triggered over being called childish.

These people are not all well adjusted though. There has to be big character flaws in most people who put themselves on a show like this. Unless, you are one of those who are going on the show as a springboard for future fame. I believe that the tattooed guy may be one of those. He seems a smart guy who wouldn't find if hard to find a partner in the real world. Though we may see in upcoming episodes that he has issues too.

fergosaurus

That girl is impossible. Amazing that one can get so triggered over being called childish.

These people are not all well adjusted though. There has to be big character flaws in most people who put themselves on a show like this. Unless, you are one of those who are going on the show as a springboard for future fame. I believe that the tattooed guy may be one of those. He seems a smart guy who wouldn't find if hard to find a partner in the real world. Though we may see in upcoming episodes that he has issues too.
I would say it's a pretty big character flaw to go on a show like MAFS without genuine intentions, fecking someone over just to increase your chances of becoming famous.

Big Andy

Bloke

They’re likely all huge cnuts behind it. Most of the women are fake looking, the only two normal ones are the northern girls.

That guy with all the tats and the Chinny woman are nauseatingly OTT with their fecking meditation and crystals and shit and the over the top PDA’s and saying they love each other after about 3 days.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
They’re likely all huge cnuts behind it. Most of the women are fake looking, the only two normal ones are the northern girls.

That guy with all the tats and the Chinny woman are nauseatingly OTT with their fecking meditation and crystals and shit and the over the top PDA’s and saying they love each other after about 3 days.
They are going to come crashing down big time. I said this before last night's ep, and lo and behold cracks are showing.

gaffs

I would say it's a pretty big character flaw to go on a show like MAFS without genuine intentions, fecking someone over just to increase your chances of becoming famous.
It doesnt mean you have to f*ck someone over.

Considering the facial tattoo's, that guys seems pretty smart, worldly and well adjusted. Very handsome too.

And if he has a kink for being strangled, which came out last night, why expect that matchmakers will be able to find a girl who is into similar. The girl he is with doesn't seem to be into that.

fergosaurus

It doesnt mean you have to f*ck someone over.

Considering the facial tattoo's, that guys seems pretty smart, worldly and well adjusted. Very handsome too.

And if he has a kink for being strangled, which came out last night, why expect that matchmakers will be able to find a girl who is into similar. The girl he is with doesn't seem to be into that.
Not sure about that. With each passing episode he's outing himself as the biggest cnut on the show.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's a massive feck boy. Brad and Shona are the UK version of Harrison and Bronte.

gaffs

Not sure about that. With each passing episode he's outing himself as the biggest cnut on the show.
Yeah, I thought he was the most well-adjusted.

Last night was made to look like a control freak.

His "wife" if s a child. She cares only about "how in love" others see them as. Playground stuff.

Big Andy

Bloke
Laura is the archetype gold digger type. Guarantee she just wants to go to Prosecco brunches and do feck all.

Acole9

Outstanding
I can only see only couple lasting outside of the experiment and that's the northern girl/Essex lad.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wonder why they felt the need to introduce even more couples halfway through? I was having trouble keeping up with everyone as it was

Big Andy

Bloke
Wonder why they felt the need to introduce even more couples halfway through? I was having trouble keeping up with everyone as it was
They always do it, it means that they're trying to "catch up" with the others and throws a spanner in the cliques that have already formed. Usually you find that the new couples are giant arseholes that generally piss off the originals.

Case in point with that giant man child who bases his entire personality on the fact that he once "dated" a Victoria's Secret model for about a week before she fecked him off.