View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Cloud7

Exactly. We don't get luck because our supporters put our players down and break any sort of confidence within them, especially our average players never mind players like Bruno and Rashford.

How do you think how Oxelade Chamberlain would have been treated at United vs how he was treated at Liverpool when they were getting in to CL finals year by year?

United fans are just scum and horrible people. If i knew this before watching football & falling in love with Manchester United then i would have never supported this team because the fanbase is horrible for support and very very big headed.

It's like the wife that looks good when you first get married and the longer your with her the more bad things you actually get to see. But now that im married and have kids with her - i cant ditch them and start all over again because we have been in a progressive relationship for a very long time.
:lol: :lol:

Quality rant

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
It's like the wife that looks good when you first get married and the longer your with her the more bad things you actually get to see. But now that im married and have kids with her - i cant ditch them and start all over again because we have been in a progressive relationship for a very long time.
Have you tried couples therapy?

lex talionis

I was so disappointed at how much abuse Fellaini was given in here. I shall admit he wasn't always a pleasure to watch...
But unlike Rashford, his commitment was never a problem. And Man Utd actually won things thanks to him.
There's a pretty clear line between intense but valid criticism and abuse. Abuse in my mind consists of posts that berate a footballer on the basis of matters not involving their performances on the pitch -- such as his race, ethnic background, religion, sexual preferences, physical appearance, and so on, that's abuse and are entirely out of order. But posts that criticize a player's performance level is part of the drama of being an observer of the game.

Was Fellaini ever actually abused here? Has Rashford ever been abused here?

fallengt

What did he do to deserve such a high status at Manchester United?
You'd think he'd achieved peak Rooney's level or something.

clarkydaz

What did he do to deserve such a high status at Manchester United?
You'd think he'd achieved peak Rooney's level or something.
Pogba wouldnt stay when offered 300k a week. So we needed this guy for sponsors. On a serious note is is laughable, such a mediocre temperamental player who has been nowhere near a big trophy

Jean-Philippe Jason

Supports
Belgian red devils
There's a pretty clear line between intense but valid criticism and abuse. Abuse in my mind consists of posts that berate a footballer on the basis of matters not involving their performances on the pitch -- such as his race, ethnic background, religion, sexual preferences, physical appearance, and so on, that's abuse and are entirely out of order. But posts that criticize a player's performance level is part of the drama of being an observer of the game.

I'm sorry if the word 'abuse' was not wisely chosen. (English isn't my first language.)

YET, I remember insults and also that picture in the player performances section.(Where he was hit by a football and looked like a troll.)

While Rashford could shit in the ETH shoes and fans would comment at how well little Rashie has eaten...

Frank Grimes

Fellaini got terrible abuse. He was even booed in a pre season game ffs.

Cessna

He's like my most expensive pair of shoes.
They cost a lot, and felt good at the time, but they are obviously not the right fit.
So I keep using them, because they are in fact my most expensive ones.
Even though they keep gnawing at my heels and giving me blisters.

They'd probably be perfect for someone else's feet.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They cost a lot, and felt good at the time, but they are obviously not the right fit.

You could just not where the shoes?

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I was so disappointed at how much abuse Fellaini was given in here. I shall admit he wasn't always a pleasure to watch...
But unlike Rashford, his commitment was never a problem. And Man Utd actually won things thanks to him.
Fellaini was always wearing his boots backwards.....terrible player honestly.

Born2Lose

Your problem is that they're probably your most expensive shoes because of PR and branding rather than quality.

Captmfla

Pogba wouldnt stay when offered 300k a week. So we needed this guy for sponsors. On a serious note is is laughable, such a mediocre temperamental player who has been nowhere near a big trophy
Rashford was very close to capturing the Euro 2020 trophy.

klayton88

What are the chances he is magically fit for the final, after subbing himself off in the semis to avoid taking a penalty?

Swiss_Red89

What are the chances he is magically fit for the final, after subbing himself off in the semis to avoid taking a penalty?
Do you really think a guy who had the nerves to take penaltys for England in major tournements or taking that penalty vs PSG subbed himself off vs mighty Coventry to avoid taking a penalty against them?

klayton88

Do you really think a guy who had the nerves to take penaltys for England in major tournements or taking that penalty vs PSG subbed himself off vs mighty Coventry to avoid taking a penalty against them?
Yes. I believe he is that mentally fragile now.