MANHUNT: Have you seen Kyle Clifford? Wanted in connection with the murder of three women | Caught and taken to hospital

His brother being in jail for killing a teenager would have been the first red flag.

A friend of mine knows of the family (the jailed brother dated her boss' daughter). He apparently didn't even shoot the right person he was targeting. Some absolute pondscum in this world.

Wait, what?!

His brother is already in jail for a murder he did years ago. Apparently he went out targeting someone he had beef or whatever with and point blank shot the wrong person by accident.

Oh never mind I'm googling it. She said point blank range to me last night so I assumed gun but he ran over someone who was on a moped because he thought they hit his car.

Oh never mind I'm googling it. She said point blank range to me last night so I assumed gun but he ran over someone who was on a moped because he thought they hit his car.
Imagine ruining your life and murdering someone, ruining the lives of countless others because you think they hit your car. WTF is wrong with people.

Imagine ruining your life and murdering someone, ruining the lives of countless others because you think they hit your car. WTF is wrong with people.

No idea. A lot of these acts seem to come down to people feeling disrespected, or in this case they value some material over someone's life. It all comes down to ego at the end of the day. Whether it's because they're brought up in bad areas so have to present a tough facade that's built on sand and crumbles the second they're challenged, or some other reason.

No idea. A lot of these acts seem to come down to people feeling disrespected, or in this case they value some material over someone's life. It all comes down to ego at the end of the day. Whether it's because they're brought up in bad areas so have to present a tough facade that's built on sand and crumbles the second they're challenged, or some other reason.
Yep, definitely a myriad of reasons, all mostly above my pay grade at the very least. It's just infuriating and why I prefer to approach any potential conflict with anyone in a very calm way/just preferring to walk away. You never know what might set a random stranger off and that's the end of your life, potentially.

Yep, definitely a myriad of reasons, all mostly above my pay grade at the very least. It's just infuriating and why I prefer to approach any potential conflict with anyone in a very calm way/just preferring to walk away. You never know what might set a random stranger off and that's the end of your life, potentially.

Yeah it's absolutely insane to me. To escalate to the point of wanting to kill someone without any other steps in between is nonsensical. Doing that would devastate the lives of multiple families and you're highly likely to get caught as well so your own life is down the shitter. All because someone gave you a weird look? Or bumped into you by accident? It's pathetic.

Yeah it's absolutely insane to me. To escalate to the point of wanting to kill someone without any other steps in between is nonsensical. Doing that would devastate the lives of multiple families and you're highly likely to get caught as well so your own life is down the shitter. All because someone gave you a weird look? Or bumped into you by accident? It's pathetic.
Couldn't agree more.

Are those crossbows rapid-fire? Or are they like shoot - put on ground - load bolt - pull back - ready to shoot again.

His must've have been rapid fire to kill 3 people with it. In which case, why are they selling fecking rapid fire crossbows?

Are those crossbows rapid-fire? Or are they like shoot - put on ground - load bolt - pull back - ready to shoot again.

His must've have been rapid fire to kill 3 people with it. In which case, why are they selling fecking rapid fire crossbows?

I read that they were tied up.

It's very easy to buy crossbows in the UK. You just need to verify you are 18.

I don't get that. Regular slow-loading crossbows you use for archery. There's a sporting reason.

What's the reasoning for rapid fire crossbows? You lose all the accuracy required for archery when you're machine-gunning crossbow bolts!

It's not a subject I know a lot about but my guess is they'd be used in some form of competitive shooting where you're going after multiple targets.

The one I posted has a fairly low fps rating so probably not useful for hunting but still dangerous to people.

To be fair every killer looks normal until they actually starts murdering people.

You wouldnt expect the neighbours commenting yes he looks like a serial killer
I've always wanted the opportunity to say exactly that to a reporter.

I don't get that. Regular slow-loading crossbows you use for archery. There's a sporting reason.

What's the reasoning for rapid fire crossbows? You lose all the accuracy required for archery when you're machine-gunning crossbow bolts!
To be like Daryl in the Walking Dead.