MANHUNT: Have you seen Kyle Clifford? Wanted in connection with the murder of three women | Caught and taken to hospital

Poor bloke. Not sure how I'd come back from that.
I don't think you can come back from this. fecking hell that's awful. I hope he and his surviving daughter are getting all the support that they need.

Last edited:
What are the odds that the killer is related to a guy from the same area, with the same surname, who was jailed for murder in 2018?

What the feck are crossbows used for? Are there crossbow competitions?

"Crossbows may only be used for inanimate target shooting in the UK. It is an offence to shoot at any live animal and serious penalties apply."

Sweet, I'll get the Ravin R500 Sniper Compound Crossbow Package 500fps please. Going to snipe my inanimate target.

Feel like this shit should be sacked off and banned. Surely only potential murderers are buying this.

Edit: and actual murderers, as in this brutal case.
Hey, that's not fair. The website clearly states that you need to send them a photocopy of your ID before they send it. Clearly the regulations in place are fine.

Apparently they've raided a house near Chase Farm Hospital (fun fact I was born there) and now they're in a cemetery just behind that street.

I’m all for hating on Sky News, but that headline isn’t them “calling him a ‘nice, normal’ bloke”, it’s quoting to a no doubt shocked neighbour saying he always seemed like one before.

Hope he’s found quickly and there’s no escalation in this case, sounds absolutely bloody awful.

I was thinking, all that doctorate and still can't read.

Likely he's tried to depart this mortal coil then.

How do the press manage to get there before the Paramedics? How do they know the Police would be there?

Been caught.

Good news. Little solace for the commentator I suppose. Just thinking about what he's going and gone through is too hard to even think of and he's going through it. Horrible. Hopefully the suspect is never released.

Last edited:
I grew up 200 yards from where that happened.
It is indeed a leafy suburb.
Glad to hear he’s been caught what an utter scumbag.

What a horrific story.

Without reading any of this thread I presume this monster was in a relationship with one of the daughters but even so sick beyond belief to turn up at their family home and do what he did.

No idea how the BBC guy ever gets over this, only so much counselling can do.

If some of those tweets are right, looking like a murder and attempted suicide related to family violence?

If confirmed, absolutely shocking. We are seeing a spate of these incidents in Australia now.

Personally I wouldn’t have given him medical aid. Absolute oxygen thief of the highest order to do something like this. There is zero justification.
Feck that, he doesn't get to go out on his own terms after what he did.

I’m all for hating on Sky News, but that headline isn’t them “calling him a ‘nice, normal’ bloke”, it’s quoting to a no doubt shocked neighbour saying he always seemed like one before.

Hope he’s found quickly and there’s no escalation in this case, sounds absolutely bloody awful.
Well said on all accounts. A lawyer should know better, especially at a time like this

Some people are desperate to leap to something that isn't there due to the habit of the press to present male killers as "a normal guy".

I agree it's not in this case.

To be fair every killer looks normal until they actually starts murdering people.

You wouldnt expect the neighbours commenting yes he looks like a serial killer

To be fair every killer looks normal until they actually starts murdering people.

You wouldnt expect the neighbours commenting yes he looks like a serial killer
I met a couple of individuals that i have 0 doubts to be honest

Sounds like he was with one of the daughters and they broke up a week before this.

It's good to read that the Government are immediately looking at introducing a ban on the sale of crossbows, and licensing for those already
in circulation. We can't do much about large knives as every family has at least one in their kitchen, but there's no valid reason for allowing crossbows to be readily available.

Sounds like he was with one of the daughters and they broke up a week before this.

Sickening... These partner/ex-partner murders are far too common, but this is the first time I've heard about the perpetrator going after the whole family.

It's good to read that the Government are immediately looking at introducing a ban on the sale of crossbows, and licensing for those already
in circulation. We can't do much about large knives as every family has at least one in their kitchen, but there's no valid reason for allowing crossbows to be readily available.

Absolutely right @Penna. Horrific and devastating situation, not sure how the dad ever gets over this.