MANHUNT: Have you seen Kyle Clifford? Wanted in connection with the murder of three women | Caught and taken to hospital

Hertfordshire police have warned that the man they are seeking, Kyle Clifford, may be in possession of a crossbow, and have emphasised that if people see him he should not be approached.

Yeah I live in Hertfordshire and my parents are in Enfield. I’ve told them about it. Hopefully he’s just hiding and doesn’t become one of those ones that goes on a rampage.

I’m all for hating on Sky News, but that headline isn’t them “calling him a ‘nice, normal’ bloke”, it’s quoting to a no doubt shocked neighbour saying he always seemed like one before.

Hope he’s found quickly and there’s no escalation in this case, sounds absolutely bloody awful.

I’m all for hating on Sky News, but that headline isn’t them “calling him a ‘nice, normal’ bloke”, it’s quoting to a no doubt shocked neighbour saying he always seemed like one before.

Hope he’s found quickly and there’s no escalation in this case, sounds absolutely bloody awful.

do you think i could log into the caf for 15 minutes, just one time, to not find you defending a crossbow wielding maniac?

Some people are desperate to leap to something that isn't there due to the habit of the press to present male killers as "a normal guy".

I agree it's not in this case.

Some people are desperate to leap to something that isn't there due to the habit of the press to present male killers as "a normal guy".

I agree it's not in this case.

i mean he is white. it’s the first place you’d go. if he was brown, for sure, islam related killings.

i mean he is white. it’s the first place you’d go. if he was brown, for sure, islam related killings.
I saw some moldovan troll account on twitter say "he looked a certain way - just sayin"

People shared the very anglosaxon name

I saw some moldovan troll account on twitter say "he looked a certain way - just sayin"

People shared the very anglosaxon name

my apologies. i should have looked at his picture more closely. there is definitely something in there from foreign climes. it’s too early to rule out terrorism.

Should had gone to Chester on a Sunday lash

9.Welshman are prohibited from entering Chester before the sun rises and have to leave before the sun goes down.

10. Because of this, in Chester, it is technically ok to shoot a Welshman after midnight on Sunday with a crossbow, as long as it’s in the city walls.

I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in Watford, and she was wondering why there were so many police helicopters buzzing around.

Hope the twat is caught soon.

This thread is like high school, with everyone trying to get their bad joke in. It would be funny if say, Boris Johnson or Donald Trump had been killed, but is it necessary here?

So is the suspect known to the family? A boyfriend of one of the daughters?

Yeah would be a case of killing the guy responsible then killing myself I think. Truly horrific.

Simon Powler, 49, a tennis coach who lives near Ashlyn Close in Bushey, said: "I got told to go inside because a man might be on the loose with a crossbow.

"I do boast about the fact that we live close enough to Watford to walk, and close to London. And while it's really freaky and sad, we still live in a nice area.

I didn't realise that rimaldo was a tennis coach.