Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Is Wan Bissaka wearing #2? What’s the meaning behind that then? He gone and not said yet or what?
Numbers are all over the place with preseason. Youth players are also wearing lower numbers than they would have otherwise

Numbers are all over the place with preseason. Youth players are also wearing lower numbers than they would have otherwise
Nah if you look every one of our first team has their proper numbers on except for AWB - youth numbers I know do mix up.

I've seen enough. Yoro needs to start alongside Licha against Fulham.

Amad has been good so far, and I'm liking how comfortable Yoro look, and willing to carry the ball forward

They've played better football in 20 minutes than in 90 against Rosenborg. Just goes to show what an extra week of training together does !! Probably upset all the doom mongers here

Collyer impressive again. Thought he was by far our best outfield player against Rosenborg. Good that he's taking his chances

The shorts on this kit are terrible aren’t they. Who the hell thought that was a good idea.

Sancho looking dangerous in moments. Amad too, quite pleased how all this is looking considering it's game two of pre season. Really like Yoro.

Playing some nice football here. Amad and Yoro the highlights but a special mention for Casemiro who's touch and movement looks a lot more assured than it did all of last season.

Like what I see so far but lacking killer instinct like last season.

Onana, ball playing goalkeeper.

So after 20 minutes of Sanchos first pre-season - you think we should sell him. Glad you are not in charge

To be fair, I think most people wanted him sold for over a year now. He's shown us absolutely nothing note-worthy over 3 years. That's a long time