Manchester United v Manchester City

Of course Ronnie is showing passion, he's finally showing the form that was so irresistable last season, getting the goals again but the lad has to realise we've two more big games this week that can win us the title. Just showed the replay again and the guy was handing him a jumper but instead of taking it, he swatted it away, clearly not taking it.

I'm all for passion and desire but just a tad spoilt by Ronnie there, he needs to look at the bigger picture.

The commentator is Paul Parker ex United player between 91-96.

Don't think i've heard of a more bitter and negative commentator, NOTHING the players do pleases him, every call on a defender is not a foul.

Cant believe they showed a reply of that during the match, fecking drama queen wankers sky are.
i bet its a major talking point after the game with that speculation whore richard keys salivating over the prospect of a ronaldo-fergie fall out and ronaldo to madrid discussions....

still ronaldo needs to put the team first, him second

They weren't great or passionate enough, apparently.

They don't karate kick fans in the chest either! Some people are just like that, not everyone can be expected to act the same way, and Ronaldo has never been shy of showing his emotions. Fergie will probably have a word with him and he'll regret it after watching the replay.

Of course Ronnie is showing passion, he's finally showing the form that was so irresistable last season, getting the goals again but the lad has to realise we've two more big games this week that can win us the title. Just showed the replay again and the guy was handing him a jumper but instead of taking it, he swatted it away, clearly not taking it.

I'm all for passion and desire but just a tad spoilt by Ronnie there, he needs to look at the bigger picture.

Just saw that. Wasn't very nice, but it probably wasn't a very bright move on Phelan's half. Best player in the world gets subbed when he knows that he has a chance of knocking up his goals today and obviously unhappy about it.

No excuse from Ronaldo's actions, but he wants to win and wants to score goals. He's hitting form and he wants to play.

I think ronaldo wants to nail down the golden boot. To be fair he usually gets seconds whenever he scores. Probably wanted his second goal before going off. Selfish, but he is just also hitting form so I can see why he would be angry.

Commentator now mentioning Ronaldo shaking his head and asking is this is further proof of him wanting away from United.:)

footy fans are gas, if Torres did what Ronaldo just did the opinion wouldn't be split, it would be reply after reply of smilies as we laughed about the poor attitude of their players

I don't think he has. I've counted at least three times when a break was on where he's just stood or jogged after, completely ruining the move. His pass far the goal was great, other than that he hasn't offered much.
i have to agree

berbatov's contributions today have been a few decent passes and he's won a few fouls

does seem slightly ridiculous to be getting rid of tevez for an older more ineffective player

i can appreciate berbatov's skill but it would be nice to see more of it - in fairness he does hold the ball up well