Manchester United v Manchester City

You can say everything about Tevez but now there is a bad attitude with Ronaldo.

What a dickhead. There's no need to show that sort of behaviour you muppet.

Poor stuff from Ronaldo. Don't see why Ronnie cant realize we need to rest him for Wednesday.

what do we want him to be fine for taking him off.

for me i want the player to want to stay on.

this is ronaldo i would have thought everyone here would understand that

SA must have read that article too. tevez said he and rooney haven't played together but five minutes this season. looks like it's going to be 35 minutes.

:lol: If Rooney does it it's passion (:devil:) if Ronaldo does it it's arrogance, petulance, and a cock :wenger:

I think he just feels that for the last 5 or 6 games he has hit the form he had last season and just wants to keep on playing..keep on home tuning....if you know what I mean. It does show he really really wants to play for us at the moment....

I forgive him:angel:

What exactly did he have to get pissed off about? He got a goal, the game is well on the way to being won.

Maybe just unhappy with his own performance. He seems to project his own opinion of himself quite strongly all the time.

Or maybe he's just a fecking dick. Either way.

I agree with Diver these threads are fecking hilarious.

Tevez can pretty much slag United off in the newspapers, but Ronaldo's upset about being subbed and "feck of Ronnie" "grow up Ronaldo" arise.

At least Ronaldo has the balls to do it in public not hide behind a curtain.

Cock he may be, but he's got fecking bollocks.

Anyone else notice the direction that Ronaldo threw his shirt? South..to Madrid?

He doesnt have to be happy, but ffs dont go around throwing your toys out the pram and looking like a prat infront of your fans.

then again great players are cocky.

nothing wrong with it.