Manchester Arena Bombing 22.05.17

I'm struggling to hold back tears myself.

So emotional when the choir sang.

The amount of stars that showed up to this is fecking impressive. Good on Ariana and the team who organized this. Must've been quite the nightmare on such a short notice.

Have so much respect for Grande. Shes only like 23 herself

To be fair to her, when she first started out after the break off from Disney, alot of Media spin said how spoilt of a brat she is/was and how much of a Diva she is, which might be true but i cannot imagine Mariah Carey giving much of a shit as Ariana Grande has done.

To be fair to her, when she first started out after the break off from Disney, alot of Media spin said how spoilt of a brat she is/was and how much of a Diva she is, which might be true but i cannot imagine Mariah Carey giving much of a shit as Ariana Grande has done.
Only time I've seen her before all this was on US chat shows like Jimmy Fallon etc and she seemed pretty funny and down to earth.

Malcolm James McCormick (born January 19, 1992),[1] best known by his stage name Mac Miller, is an American rapper. He is also a noted record producer under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman. Miller is also known for taking on multiple alter-egos, under the aliases Delusional Thomas, Larry Lovestein and The Velvet Revival.

:lol: fecking hell

Have so much respect for Grande. Shes only like 23 herself
Same, she is basically a kid, with serious guilt at this moment

I challenge anyone to read the red issue twitter feed over the last 2 weeks and not feel serious anger at the shite they crap out

Malcolm James McCormick (born January 19, 1992),[1] best known by his stage name Mac Miller, is an American rapper. He is also a noted record producer under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman. Miller is also known for taking on multiple alter-egos, under the aliases Delusional Thomas, Larry Lovestein and The Velvet Revival.

:lol: fecking hell
I'd love to see the spike in traffic to his wiki page in the last 5 minutes :lol:

I always feel it's a bit unfair when people rip on young stars for being assholes. If I was a megastar at 18 I'd be an absolute bellend of the highest order.

In fact I was a bellend of the highest order anyway.

Miley is really beautiful. So glad it looks like shes over that phase where she wanted to get far away from her Disney image. She looks so much better like this.