Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

It's overwhelmingly white people committing these crimes in the UK and Ireland. It's not the Muslim bogey man. It's your creepy Uncle.

I've seen quite a few instances where some of the people highly involved in these riots are convicted paedos as well. The people around them either don't know, don't care, or it's become so common to just accuse everyone you dislike as being a nonce now that it's making it easier for these actual convicted creeps to brush off any 'allegations'. Either way it's fecking disgusting how emboldened the truly worst of our society are.

I’m kinda interested in what his relationship with his cousin, Emilia is like now.

They were on Googlebox together before he went off the deep end and were obviously (weirdly) close. She definitely doesn’t seem the sort to condone any of his abhorrent views and actions but it seems that she’s also not interested in challenging them either.

I wonder did something happen which turned him like this, or was he always this way and it just became too much for her to deal with?

I think it started when he got mugged off on newsnight

And then, in a valiant attempt to demonstrate his lack of white privilege he was gifted millions to start a political party

I wonder did something happen which turned him like this, or was he always this way and it just became too much for her to deal with?
Honestly, I think its as simple as failing actor jumping on grift circuit. Often celebrities do so because they've either had their name dragged through the mud for behaving abhorrently in their personal lives (Russell Brand, and now DrDisrespect), or they've hit an impasse with their career, and were desperate to come across as relevant and decided they wanted in on grifting the abundant pool of ignorant folk on social media. Its depressingly easy for someone who has some name recognition to propel themselves to being a prominent voice for the alt-right and far-right.

Let's hope for our sake Taylor Swift doesn't get cancelled for doing or saying something irredeemably fecked up.

I've seen quite a few instances where some of the people highly involved in these riots are convicted paedos as well. The people around them either don't know, don't care, or it's become so common to just accuse everyone you dislike as being a nonce now that it's making it easier for these actual convicted creeps to brush off any 'allegations'. Either way it's fecking disgusting how emboldened the truly worst of our society are.

Paypal patriots, the lot of them.

Take "Danny Tommo" for example. Tommy Robinson's right hand man. Convicted kidnapper (kidnapping the wrong person, no less). Known cocaine addict. Cheated on the mother of his 5 children a couple years back, got exposed and fled the "movement" for a year. Comes back, cosplays as a born again Christian and now does long youtube videos with long dramatic pauses and calls to action.

There's a lot of money available out there if you hitch your wagon to either the Cristian right Bot farms or the Russian chaos engines that are out there. Both generate lots of hits and will cross promote your own content. Not as much cash as getting a gig on right wing TV of course, but then you have to behave a little better otherwise your boss gets a swinging fine and you lose your job...so you trawl DEEPER into the bot farm content to get even more extreme reactons.

it's the hateful algorithms of social media...financially backed by dodgy sources...and his own failure to dance the tightrope walk of staying in mass media that has led to his demise.

Plus the fact that his kids don't want to see him anymore because he has become a hate figure.

His parents sent him to Harrow, about 30 grand a year.

He got expelled before he took his a-levels. The level of asshattery you have to achieve to get chucked out of a school your parents paid 30 grand for you to attend is off the scale.

So, you have to assume this is what he's always been.