Lamine Yamal | Now 17 Year Old Barca Wonderkid

It's all fine and dandy dining on continental breakfasts all tournament. But tonight ain't cold cuts, shite milk and warm orange juice. Tonight is sausage and beans in a mug with a can of Dutch Gold to wash it down on mates couch while your hungover as feck. This is England. This is Shaw.

Edit: Eh, but I guess there's always Uber Eats.... Oops.

Last edited:
He’s the first player to provide a goal or assist in the quarter finals, semi-finals, and finals of a euros (if I heard correctly, I’m drunk so I might not have).

Seriously though, this kid has such a bright future. Imagine how good he’s gonna be at the age of 20, or even more so at my age (25). Hopefully he won’t turn out like his fellow kid Ansu Fati or like Bojan.

Where did you hear about this?
Honestly, I wouldn’t even be surprised that the kid is a dad already. Considering the fact that he’s a footballer at the top level for both FC Barcelona and the Spain national team. He wouldn’t have had anywhere near this successful a sex life if he were a normal seventeen year old kid. What would be even more terrifying would be the fact that his dad, who was born in the nineties, is a grandfather. A person born in the 1990s could potentially be a fecking GRANDPARENT. What the actual feck.

I just seen him holding a baby that had on a Spain shirt with his name on the back and assumed it was his but could easily be one of his siblings, which is probably more likely actually. :lol:
It is his brother

So his dad was 16 when Yamal was born? Rare teen parenthood W :lol:

Why slog to be a millionaire in your 30s when you can be a 32 year old dad of a footy prodigy? Cryptobros have nothing on him.

Incredible player.

4 assists (most in the tournament) Three of them in the knock out rounds, including one in the final.

Then one of the best goals scored in the semis.

Already has a many goal contributions (goals+assists) as Cristiano Ronaldo in international knock out rounds. Both have 5.

Yamaaccomplished this in 4 matches. Ronaldo needed 22 matches.

As mostly a 16 year old - now 17.

Kid is the catalyst in the final and yet it’s Williams being raved about today. Is he already taken for granted, at just turned 17?

It’s very surreal.

Kid is the catalyst in the final and yet it’s Williams being raved about today. Is he already taken for granted, at just turned 17?

It’s very surreal.
He was the guy who broke the deadlock with his run and pass, but Williams deserves his flowers too, he scored the goal.

Has been so good this season. Just give him balondor for 2024