La Liga 2024/25

The relative trajectories of Barcelona and United since we faced one another in the Europa League in February 2023 has certainly been..... interesting to watch.

Welp, fair play. Completely rekt. That is the second time we lost 0-4 to Barca under Carlo :lol: He did win the last 4 or something. Fair first half, second half….well.

Congrats Barca fans. Deserved. They’ve also been the better team all season.

I'm very grateful to Real for denying Liverpool and likely City more CL titles, but watching them and some of their insufferable players get stuffed will always fill me with joy.

Bellingham has been gash.
He was always bound to be this season I think. Thrived being the main focal point (getting the goals and assist) last season for the most part and now he's relegated to being a support act to both Mbappe and Vini. English McTominay.

Cubarsi only being 17 is crazy to me.

Two 17 year olds and a bunch of 21 year olds smashing up Real Madrid and Bayern. Their ability to develop and then smoothly integrate them into the team is unrivalled.

4 goals, a load of subs and only 2 mins added time.

Referees obviously told to save Madrid any more embarrassment.

Mental. The crop of managers Bayern have gone through to end up with Vincent fecking Kompany btw :lol:
The game against Barcelona was the first game this season where we were the worse team on the pitch.
I'm very happy with Kompany so far and so are most Bayern fans.

This is how a Clasico should be played. Refreshing to watch after a decade of dark arts and petulance.

The game against Barcelona was the first game this season where we were the worse team on the pitch.
I'm very happy with Kompany so far and so are most Bayern fans.
Congratulations. You’ll see more of those types of games where you’re up against actual good teams in Europe throughout the season.

Two 17 year olds and a bunch of 21 year olds smashing up Real Madrid and Bayern. Their ability to develop and then smoothly integrate them into the team is unrivalled.
It is actually absurd. A 17 year old should have no business defending against two of the best attackers in the world. Their academy is unreal.

I couldn’t agree more. That, and bringing on Dani Olmo for the craic is some statement. We have Bruno starting every game that he is available for and he hasn’t contributed anything close to what Olmo contributed tonight in the second half. And the age of some of these Barca players. No Maguire’s or Lindelof’s here. No Casemiros or Ericsson’s either.

The relative trajectories of Barcelona and United since we faced one another in the Europa League in February 2023 has certainly been..... interesting to watch.
Club with ambition and a vision Vs club that accepts mediocrity

Congratulations. You’ll see more of those types of games where you’re up against actual good teams in Europe throughout the season.
More games like away against this Barca?
Certainly not in the group stage.
Good luck in the EL btw, maybe you will manage to beat the next Fenerbahce or Twente.

Too easy for Barcelona. Footballers vs track stars, well coached team vs team of individualities. Mbappe had a nightmare in this game; scored every time he was offside, missed everytime he wasn't.

Barcelona are a joy to watch. Madrid have a poorly constructed squad and a poorly coached team.

Always felt Mbappe was wildly overrated. Biggest example of a flat track bully. Did nothing for PSG in the big games and is doing nothing for Madrid now in the big games.

Imagine if we just went balls to the wall and stuck our highest rated prodigies in the deep end like they have. It’s ballsy and you risk the longterm careers of a lot of these players (as we’ve seen Barca do plenty before) but the rewards seem sweeter.