La Liga 2023/24

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Florentino is there to control him, we don't want to bother the future president :D
Please don't elect a fascist too :( you're like the one country left in western europe with a respectable party in charge

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Any other team I'd be thinking hang about, you got a CL final to think about yet. But its Real, they'll just have a second parade.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Match of the year in Coruña against Barcelona B. If they win , back to segunda

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Lucas Pérez, who left Primera to play in third division, scores a good free kick

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Lucas Pérez, who left Primera to play in third division, scores a good free kick
That win means Automatic promotion to Liga 2 doesn't it? No playoffs or anything like that to go through - automatic for the top two?

Shocking to the see them in the third, good to see them recovering now.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That win means Automatic promotion to Liga 2 doesn't it? No playoffs or anything like that to go through - automatic for the top two?

Shocking to the see them in the third, good to see them recovering now.
Yes, immediate promotion for first place. In previous years they had lost play offs (semi-finals and final between second and sixth).
It was especially painful two years ago against Albacete, at home and when all the party was ready. I suppose in England or Germany that kind of crowd is usual but in Spain it is an exception.
Congratulations @carvajal !!

It's great to see a historical club like Deportivo closer to Primera.
Thank you Gato